• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Shooting several units at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
its a ability called "barrage" the human tanks have it. just edit the ability to make it passive and remeber to make it target ground ^^

Level 12
Dude search such things.

Base an ability on Barrage(human units(it is tanks' ability). Work out all the details, but note that the minimum number of targets is 3(the final number of attacks).

P.s. It is passive already ;)

Level 12
Well you knew most of the stuff, but you just haven't used it yet.
You just posted as I was typing(yeah I like expressing myself with a lot of words; this way it is easier for others to understand my complicated way of thinking(not better, just more complicated :p ) ).
About the min number of attacks. To get the minimum 3 you need to edit the Maximum number of targets to be 1. If you set it to 0 you get unlimited number of attacks.

Level 6
Well you knew most of the stuff, but you just haven't used it yet.
You just posted as I was typing(yeah I like expressing myself with a lot of words; this way it is easier for others to understand my complicated way of thinking(not better, just more complicated :p ) ).
About the min number of attacks. To get the minimum 3 you need to edit the Maximum number of targets to be 1. If you set it to 0 you get unlimited number of attacks.

Well, cheers man, sorry for not searching.

Edit: I would rep ya, but I have already done so:(

Status
Not open for further replies.