• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Two triggers, exactly the same, one doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hey,

I'm working on a system which basically lets me enable and disable an auto-collection thing.

I have two units, both the same except for an attachment, they both use the same spells to enable and disable auto collection, and the triggers for both are exactly the same (except they are for different units).
The first unit (Tree Cutter) works properly except when auto-collection is enabled it doesn't go and attack a nearby unit that it should.

The second unit (Rock Breaker) works properly for enabling auto-collection (it has the same bug as the Tree Cutter above) but after I enable auto-collection on the Rock Breaker I am unable to make the unit move at all and I am unable to disable auto-collection on the Rock Breaker.

If anyone can figure out what is going on +rep.

To get to the triggers download the below campaign file, open it up in the WE campaign editor, then go onto map05, then go to the auto collection triggers.

Attachments

• Ev1.w3n
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

What in the spell is causing this? It work on the Tree Cutter unit but not the Rock Breaker =/

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Enable and Disable should work on the Tree Cutter, Enable but not Disable should work on the Rock Breaker, and nothing should work on the Hunter because he hasn't been set up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.