• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scars of the Wild

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
After Illidan's Plan to ruin Northrend with the Eye of Sargeras, the lands were scarred, and this river in the middle of the cold land was created. Blue Dragons traveled to the small mountains and settled there, and Nerubians would rule the lower lands.
This is my Second Map upload, the first was (2)Troll Valley, made by me (karlk32) I did really bad on that one, and i did bad on this one too. But i think i Did BETTER. Its very small, but made focused on Competetive Play, works well with CPU too. Feel free to say if you like it, hate it, or think its okay. I will try to fix it if you tell me something you dont like. This is made by ME, CafeDeluxe, not by karlk32. (CafeDeluxe is the same as TwillightDoom)

Keywords:
Warcraft, Melee, Scars, of, the, wild, TwillightDoom, CafeDeluxe,
Contents

Scars of the Wild (Map)

Reviews
Date: 20:52:53 26-Jul-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has poor or no description! Map has low quality terrain! No work in progress, please use...

M

Date: 20:52:53 26-Jul-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has poor or no description!
Map has low quality terrain!
No work in progress, please use Map Development Section for unfinished maps!
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: Low quality.

Level 15
Full Review Emerges

There is alot of thing missing here, seriously. Map is so small, unmaneuverable, and ridiculously empty. Creeps lacks item drops, lack of doodads, creative add ons, and tavern is guarded by creeps. I don't really know where to start...
Need ingame screenshot @ the description.

First off try making the map bigger, add more strategic points, and fix creeps. It needs more effort, seriously...
Rating this 1/5, for now...

Level 2
There is alot of thing missing here, seriously. Map is so small, unmaneuverable, and ridiculously empty. Creeps lacks item drops, lack of doodads, creative add ons, and tavern is guarded by creeps. I don't really know where to start...
Need ingame screenshot @ the description.

First off try making the map bigger, add more strategic points, and fix creeps. It needs more effort, seriously...
Rating this 1/5, for now...
I know, i was in a hurry making this, as i was sitting in the car with low battery life, this is my second map, but that is NO EXCUSE, as i am just a lazy ass. I just always thinks the maps get too big after short time, and then i restart. Thanks for the reply, i am gonna try to fix it. Thx!