• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roll's music(Rock music,progressive rock,psychedelic rock,metal and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
My channel was reported for spreading of scams,after that it got terminated.
Are you for real?

Haven't you talked to the site owners or who sent you the notification?

I had one of my videos restricted or something because some brand decided the composition in that video was a ripoff which of course wasn't because I checked the other composition in question and it was nothing like mine. I replied back to the concern message I received on the video and after some time it got resolved.

Level 9
I send а message to both you tube and google to which they responded that my account and channel were suspended because they contained material that is against the site's policy ,violates sites laws against distribution scam material.Well guess what ,my channel was hacked week before the report ,hacked by a Fortnite Vbuck scammers who uploaded inappropriate material ,I gave the explanation "and if thats the case for the restriction of my channel",then they responded and made me assured that there is an investigation,and will make contact with me after everything's been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.