• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Himperion said:
The great troll war have a forest troll version of the Witch Doctor, and Roc Troll spearman.

I already have a troll Spearman http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...4642/?prev=search=blood%20drinker&d=list&r=20 :) I also have my "third spellcaster"

kakuzu said:
Thats great ! Cant wait to see the troll models you chose :)

Wait the week end :D

Silva said:
love campaigns like these that have the original lore and story
i'll be waiting for it

Thanks you :)

This is not really active and the project is very slow because I have a lots of "school things" to do and I can work on it mostly the week end :(

Level 18
News !!! 1

Attachments

• Sans titre 1.jpg
    Sans titre 1.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 111
Level 28
That's odd ? You know I've also thinking about making a campaign that have the same title (Rise of the Fallen )of your campaign... But now I have to find another title ?

Anyway. Wish you luck with your progress. I can't wait to see your campaign !

Last edited:
Level 18
DD Mikasa said:
Great to see new screenshots means the project is progressing.

:D

D - B - M said:
That's odd ? You know I've also thinking about making a campaign that have the same title (Rise of the Fallen )of your campaign... But know I have to find another title ?

Anyway. Wish you luck with your progress. I can't wait to see your campaign !

You know, It was suppoded to be named "Tears of the Sun" but I changed it because Sunreaver made a map with this name. Everybody can thanks WhiteFang because he is the one who told me this name!

Level 15
Just add that Troll on owl, and you are fine! Witch models have you used for those casters? And I would suggest to swap that Raptor rider with Dire Trolls, because Forest Trolls never rode raptors!

Level 18
Leo Akastenix said:
Question: No air for Trolls? They needa troll u know...
A green dragon might work for them mons!
no dragons :) this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...p-234099/?prev=search=bat%20troll&d=list&r=20

Just add that Troll on owl, and you are fine! Witch models have you used for those casters? And I would suggest to swap that Raptor rider with Dire Trolls, because Forest Trolls never rode raptors!
These for spell caster http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...04299/?prev=search=forest%20troll&d=list&r=20 http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...93535/?prev=search=forest%20troll&d=list&r=20 and the "troll warrior" model from rise of the lich king.

the raptor is already replaced by the dire troll (old screenshot from last week) the troll on owl is in progress ! :3

Level 12
The screenshots looks great ! Also , for the trolls, are you using Ujimasa Hojos techtree ?

Level 6
Make the trolls sound mora Jamaican and make them more rough in their speech.

Your average troll will not say "me lady".

It could be something like:

"Calm down, elf ! We be not wanting to fight you, we be offerin` our help"

My opinion anyway. :p

Level 18
So,

The first chapter will beguin quite the same as before, but Laethly is attacked by an ambush of trolls. then you meet Tul'rogg that comes to free her because she can help him to fight the other tribes. The chapter doesn't end with these two entering the howling caves, in fact I abandon this idea, I have a better for chapter 2 and I must introduce the undeads one way or another. I thought about an undead "excurtion" sent in Zul'aman to use the plague to make an army of undead trolls. I thinks it's better (according to lore).

And you, what do you think ? :wink:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

wow, i never know you had such interesting project. looking forward to play it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.