• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Restoring items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
1.I would like to make in the field of mushroom growing every time when I took the already growing in the field mushroom. How to set up a trigger? (I happened to create such a trigger but it seems can not work on the items on the map that is more than one.)

The fact that this trigger I need a card because fungi, flowers and parts for the assembly of equipment should always be restored in the indication areas.

Level 5
Can you break the map down to the problem and maybe attach it?

In general it seems good that you create a item after a certain amount of time.

Also, if you want to achieve special behaviour, like not re-create all items or so, please exlain, so we can better understand the goal of it.
As regenerated mushrooms, flowers and items of equipment on my maps:
I find mine and rises to the surface through a tunnel where I was at the river taking the "Ship" (He is considered the subject because it is a toy.) It is in the area "At the River" when I'm taking the ship is after the specified time (monsters and items be regenerated after 10 minutes, but when I check work of triggers put 10 seconds.) in the center of the field will be the same ship as the one I picked. And I want to just do with mushrooms but my trigger can vosstanavit only thing that exists on the map only in one area and nowhere else grows. (I will also mushrooms in caves and woods quite often occur.)

Level 5
I don't understand you.

As before, try to break the problem down, explain the exact goal of the system (using trigger vocubalary such as "item", "create", "condition" -- instead of custom ones like "tunnel" or "mushroom") and attaching the not-working demo would help.
I need to when I collected the items of the same type at the site where they were there the same 10 minutes.

Level 5
This is not a perfect solution, but it is pretty simple and might help you to get it working: MUI Triggers with Waits

Location and ItemType is the data you need to store, and to access after the wait.
To try so you need to be able to use Variables as I understand it?

It seems turned out to make the right trigger. One mushroom have to improve a bit but 3 out of 4 precisely restored.

Level 5
You need variables to store location and item type yes, like in the tutorial.

Post your attempt, because actually all should work, not only some.
Yes, everything is working. But for the first time why that one never appeared. But that trigger what I did was a little problem with the fact that if I lay out the item on the ground where I put him there will always be such things but I think it's fixable.

Status
Not open for further replies.