• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Request - Custom Health Bar Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings.

I would like to make a simple request for this health bar, and if anyone could help me that'd be great.

What I would need is really simple, but unfortunately I do not know JASS and I tried to fiddle with this for about 2 days to no avail.

Request:

2 health bars (no mana bars) that would be displayed at the same time for unit1 and unit 2.

Health bars can stay at the Top position (which the current health bar already is) and one healthbar should be on top of each other like this;

----HEALTH BAR 1----
----HEALTH BAR 2----

also one last thing - healthbar 1 should be color red and healthbar2 should be color blue.

Attachments

• HP Bar Example.w3m
    25.2 KB · Views: 23

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I guess you couldn't figure it out :p
I renamed some things and added some more comments to help make it more clear.

The Bars are created 0.50 seconds into the game, so make sure that you don't do anything Bar related until after that amount of time has passed.
You're free to show/hide the HP Bars whenever you want.

Attachments

• Hp Bars.w3m
    23.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.