• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Last Request to expert...please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Dota 2 Health & Channeling Bars

Is this possible?

to put a Health Bar & Mana Bar in HUD
and also a Channeling status bar above in the hud in Dota 1 just like in DOTA 2..

I think it would be awesome if we have this bars in dota 1

And is this possible also to put an animated health bars in heroes head...

when a hero get damaged, a white bars remains and slowly disappear...

Last edited:
Level 6
I'm guessing he ment mana and health bars(or something else i guess) imbedded in the UI, i don't see the use for this though as it is allready shown as numbers at bottom left^^

With the white bar do you mean a bar differentiating in size according to the damage taken which should appear above ur hero's head when u get hit?

I have now idea if any of this is possible, but i thought i could help you out with making ur request, it's kinda hard to understand what you want :p

Also you should probably specify if you want the white bars to be visible for all, only allies or just the person that got hit(maybe both the player that got hit and the one that dealt the dmg, that might be asking a bit much though, idk^^)

GL :)

Edit: This looks like it could be used for a channeling bar, i have no idea how to imbed it in the UI though or if it is at all possible :p
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/time-bar-system-v1-1-a-221558/

Last edited:
Level 2
Like this...experts

I Hope you can do this.....

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-10-08-13h01m29s83.png
    vlcsnap-2012-10-08-13h01m29s83.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 80
Level 2
I'm guessing he ment mana and health bars(or something else i guess) imbedded in the UI, i don't see the use for this though as it is allready shown as numbers at bottom left^^

With the white bar do you mean a bar differentiating in size according to the damage taken which should appear above ur hero's head when u get hit?

I have now idea if any of this is possible, but i thought i could help you out with making ur request, it's kinda hard to understand what you want :p

Also you should probably specify if you want the white bars to be visible for all, only allies or just the person that got hit(maybe both the player that got hit and the one that dealt the dmg, that might be asking a bit much though, idk^^)

GL :)

Edit: This looks like it could be used for a channeling bar, i have no idea how to imbed it in the UI though or if it is at all possible :p
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/time-bar-system-v1-1-a-221558/

how to use This

sorry Im noob about triggers.......do i need to replace the contents in my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.