• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Radiant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I made this for a contest over at WC3Creations as well as a cinematic I am working on. It definitely wasn't what I thought it was going to be when I started, it was a winter tileset at first and then I converted everything. Now it's a pine forest and field in the mountains on a bright sunrise.

It really helps to look at the non-blurry one.

Non-Blurry

Attachments

• Radiant.jpg
    Radiant.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 318
Level 7
As far as atmosphere/lighting goes this is probably the best work I've seen from you. Just a little note, the spire is just a wee-bit off center. Also what's the cinematic about?

Level 6
oooohh, looks nice. The only thing I don't like is that rock archway there, but it's just my opinion. Also I think a little more tree variation will help. The mansion-roof-thingy is a bit wobbly. But I gotta say great atmosphere:thumbs_up:

Level 6
I think I am still in awe at this one. Just...... wow...... its...... amazing!! I can't explain it. This is....... dang...... simply amazing!! Better than anything I have ever seen I must say. Everything about it is great. You do the best lighting I have ever seen. Truly a master piece and your best yet. Good job Void! Keep it up.
Oh yeah, and + rep

Status
Not open for further replies.