1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Pudge War X 1.20 AI

Submitted by 666zero999
Host map Arrange game
It is the new Pudge War, which has new skills, better playing, news items and Updates of chain, advanced AI and many mas strategy.

Keywords:
Pudge Wars
Contents

Pudge War X 1.20 AI (Map)

1. 14:47, 2nd Apr 2011
    -Kobas-:

2. Slayer14

Slayer14
    Could you please explain to me what exactly a "Pudge War" is in the description. I've never played one myself. And also, the description could use some BB Codes, such as boxes, tables, different colors, etc.

You also need to further explain what is on your map too. What you have there right now does not tell us much.

3. ksStr

ksStr
    Pudge War @@
    You are not the original author isn't it ~
    anyway...wish you could further improve your description even though people can imagine what is going on in this map @@

4. Orcnet

Orcnet
    can you explain why the creator is not you? also please use this useful BB codes at your disposal, and for a really good description image, use this template for you to make a better information and for us to understand your work, good luck and happy map making!