• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Hey Warseeker
Whats the update on the campaign? :D
Cheers

Nope :vw_sad:; I hate to say this but this project is currently quit for now, sorry, I had a big trouble those days, my computer is completely dead, and all my ressources are still there!
But, Luckily, I've had the exact time to copy this project into a Sd Card before this happen
Anyway, nothing to worry, the project will restart again soon...

I can help you with the grammar

Thanks @WhiteFang, I can send you the campaign once it's done, if you want it?

Good to see some people are using some of my textures. Btw which one did you use?

I'm going to keep an eye on this! Good luck!

Many, I used many of your ressources on this project, ~Nightmare! I don't remember them all since there are a lots of them like Icons/Textures...etc, but your ressources are very helpful for this project :D
Btw, Thanks)

Level 9
I hope you managed to retrieve your resources
Im very excited about this
If you want I can help you with the grammar

Level 12
High hopes for this one and I'm looking forward to play it. Make sure to contact somebody in case you need some help regarding the grammar in general and such simple stuff. Other than that, this looks like a really nice idea.

Level 28
If you want I can help you with the grammar
Appreciated :)
Make sure to contact somebody in case you need some help regarding the grammar in general and such simple stuff
Good idea :)
---
I'll try my best to fix the description as much as possible.

Edit : Hello guys!
I would like to say something before I go, for the next months I will be less-active here in the hive, plus I still have my final exam this year so I have no bigger things to do now, And you probably know that my PC is down, so without taking any further, let me explain :

I''ve made a new costumization for the project, and I'll still fixing/adding description so far, the rest will come up later today.
I would to apologize to all of you for not uploading the screenshots yet, but some of perhaps knows that my Pc is shut down, And just at the moment I was about to upload screenshots, just few days before, I'm really sorry about this :)
But the good news is that I'll manage to buy a new computer this March (I think), and upload the screenshots, a video tutorial and so many stuff, after that I will break this project for the next months (April till the end of May 2016) then I'll be back in June active and re-load this project by releasing the first beta (Legacy of Lordearon). And then time to time, we gonna move on further for the next realization.

Now, Some of you will say that I'm kinda weird when they sow those four campaign that I've described in the first post ^^ they might think I'm working over four project at the same time whic is insane but it's not, I'm not working on four project right now, The 1st, 2nd, 3th campaign are just announcement, an announcement for the whole extension, just to show you the features of my project, besides, I'm only working with the Forsaken Campaign right now, I did not realize any other serie except that one that I'm talking about.

So, for a better understanding and a clear vision for the Project, I may have a propuse for you guys :)

Do you agree with this idea ?
I can delete other series description, and let only my current serie that I'm working now (Legacy of Lordearon) on her own, then after the serie is done (finished and Uploaded), and the moment I start creating a new serie E.g Twilight of Shadows, I'll make an announcement in this forum, same thing for the remaining series, so what do you think ?

Feedback will be appreciated!

Last edited:
Level 9
I have two opinions
1- you can keep all campaign descriptions and continue wokring on Legacy of Lordaeron
2-Or you can seperate each campaign so that you can focus on each one iindividualy and upload them seperately like some campaign makers do

Level 28
I could separate each campaign with his own thread (E.g : Legacy of Lordaeron, Twilight of Shadows...etc), but that will be a hard work tho, why, because every time I upload a costum campaign, people may have opinions or questions to look for, wherever in the forum or Maps Section, now I have no problem if peoples ask me in the map section of that specified campaign, it's alright, but they also ask in the forum for each costum serie that won't be easy aswell, even if I didn't separate them (That way ^^), well, hopefully those campaigns are not being realized all, but they will, that gonna be big issues here in this exact thread, no wonder what people says.
What I mean is, someone will ask for Legacy of Lordaeron, the other about Twilight of Shadows...etc, and the ideas will be all merged inside only one thread, and it will very hard to understand what everybody wants?

I'm gonna get nuts O-o...!?

Anyways, like I said before, the campaigns will comes individualy (One by One in other words), then after everything is finished, I can then merge them all in one, like Warcraft III : All in One tool (Tool Section) to create an ultimate realisation of my project.

P.s : There is one thing I want to make clear, Due to my english grammar, And I probably know there will be other grammar mistakes in the game, so, I was thinking about keep practicing this project in frensh version meanwhile, after I finish one costum campaign, I can traduce it to english version using some traducing software and then upload it here in the Hive Workshop.

Level 12
As I'm eager to try this one out, I have one question regarding your topic and project. I have seen that you have updated the main topic and all that which goes along with the update, however one thing confuses me. I see that version 1.0 has been "realised" (I believe "released" is the right word though, but doesn't matter) but I can't seem to find the download link anywhere. Am I missing something or you didn't add the download link yet and what you wrote doesn't mean what I think it does? Thanks in advance, and of course, keep up the good work! :)

Level 28
As I'm eager to try this one out, I have one question regarding your topic and project. I have seen that you have updated the main topic and all that which goes along with the update, however one thing confuses me. I see that version 1.0 has been "realised" (I believe "released" is the right word though, but doesn't matter) but I can't seem to find the download link anywhere. Am I missing something or you didn't add the download link yet and what you wrote doesn't mean what I think it does? Thanks in advance, and of course, keep up the good work! :)

I was about to link the Demo version but sadly my pc was shut down, so I'm waiting for a new Pc and then I can link a Demo Version or just attach it to this thread,
However, I think you probably right, I should remove that ''released'' since this project is currently stopped, thx for mantioning :)

Level 12
I was about to link the Demo version but sadly my pc was shut down, so I'm waiting for a new Pc and then I can link a Demo Version or just attach it to this thread,
However, I think you probably right, I should remove that ''released'' since this project is currently stopped, thx for mantioning :)

No worries, good looking out! :)
Looking forward to your return to this project as it seems like a quite interesting idea. I'd love to play a campaign series like this.

Level 28
so the forsaken campaign let you pick an venture Lordaeron with your favorite character. the starting area will be same like forsaken from wow or not

Almost like WoW, depend on the terrain but it's almost like WoW as I said, you can find the Undercity in the middle of the map, The Scarlet Crusader Bastion in the North-East, and some Forsaken Watch-Post in certain location.
Note that you can access to new areas (maps) via Portails, Same as you know in Rexxar's Adventure.

I'll describe every Character and Screenshots later :)

Level 28
How goes the progress on the campaign?
when will it be released?

Hello Morris :)

Well, atm as you can see there weren't any changes on the progress so far sadly, I must admit I had a very, very, very hard and busy year of my life, which suddenly I couldn't find time to work on this project, so there is no guaranty of any soon releasation...
Unfotunatly, I still got exams in this Jun, 19th, And this is the ultimate reason why I couldn't give myself time to work on it, Although, I won't this consider project dead or something, I will finish what I started, when the exams are over, I'll be back right to it :)

Level 9
Hey Warseeker, Did you finish your exams?
and how did you do
will be back to work anytime soon?

Level 28
screenshot2-png.245110

i have big news for you guys, this time for sure I'm in progress with this campaign No kidding :D

Last edited:
Level 9
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
this is amazing
is this for the blood elves or forsaken campaign?
oh and whos the demon hunter and ranger?

Level 9
well they look cool!
the demon hunter needs his signature tattoos if you can find something for that
do you have a screenshot from above, showing the whole map or city

Level 9
Warseeker you've been very very busy
can't wait to play too!
nice work with everything
this is going to be a masterpiece I can see that

Level 28
I've done more work on the terrain, I can say 90% completed for all 7 maps, now I just need to set the Transition, Creep Respawn, also add Transmission for cinematics, and everything will be good.

full

P.S : I would like to informe you about the Game Interface which shows in french to me but no worry, it won't affect yours :)

Level 12
Hype! God damn this looks nice.
Got me damn eager to try it out once you release it. And to be frankly honest, I really love the choice and usage of "Death Mage" in the campaign, as I somehow see a fitting plot for him in such theme.
Keep up the good work mate, looking forward to this exclusively!

Level 12
Did you finish the first campaign?

I assume he didn't, as there was no update here on the topic. However each time I re-visit this one and see that broken or dead, however you prefer, variation of a Blood Mage I am so eager to play and try the campaign. I swear, this needs to be released as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.