1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Project Discussions

Discussion in 'WarCraft III - Paranoia' started by Grievous1, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Dynamiczx

Dynamiczx
    I understand now, it's very good to know this.Thanks for telling!

2. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Finally I finished the new content... the average game time should be now increased a little bit (I think +30 minutes). Almost all "known" bugs has been fixxed. In addtion I have finally choosed (again :eek:) the people where will get the early access/beta test access! This people will get ingame credits as a special thanks too. I will contact this people in the next time with some little questions in order to get a early acess date. I hope you enjoy this good news and I wish you a nice day trackers! :)

3. BB5_Montana

BB5_Montana
    Good News Indeed Grievous, I Really Hope To See This Mod Expand.

4. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Thank you :)

@topic: Finally some news... I was able to add new doodad models like plants... and I was able to add a new feature which allows your character to do a combat roll in order to evade enemy attacks and this not all I have been add new weapons one of them is a pistol weapon called Glock 17 (9mm version). So you followers can expect some updates in the follow days such like new screenshots of the final version and maybe a launch trailer. I wish you a nice day as always. :)

5. ModoX

ModoX
    Hey, I've some News too :p
    The coding progress is going on, we are on like, 99% Coding Progress.
    I try to finish the coding issues in this week. The last issues from Paranoia are some bug fixing. And then it's done, we can release WarCraft III Paranoia!
    And try our TeamSpeak³ Server: *click*

6. Vegeta(KsW)

Vegeta(KsW)
    What's news ? Still not released ?

7. ModoX

ModoX
    Yes, it's still not released because of reallife issues.. (school etc.)
    But anyway i got holidays in two weeks, so i can work much more for paranoia then.

8. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Still alive and yes still not released since we haven't work on it every day because of more important things and the other reason was the version in oct. 2011 was filled with bugs and not enough content then I have deceided to improve everything and to delay it. Finally after hours of work we are able to start the beta soon but... today I'll move to italy for almost two weeks which means I'm not able to work on wc3 paranoia but hopefully I will be come back with a lot of news and the start of the beta. I hope its understandable for you guys. Anyway I wish you fantastic day like I always wish. :)

-Grievous1

9. sengjung123

sengjung123
    nice new-and-improved sig pic you have there. didnt thought of making it a gif too.

10. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Finally I'm back with a broken hand but I'm still motivated to keep up the work on it.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  11. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy
    My friends really love this project a lot, it looks so... Professional...

12. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Thanks! Finally I was able to update the current information thread with usefull information about the equipment and the ranks.

13. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Nothing against you but please translate your comment into understandable english or I'll remove your comment.

14. HolyFireX

HolyFireX
    Any idea when will you be releasing it?? Come on......At least a video?? Screens are not enough.

15. Grievous1

Grievous1
    The private beta has been already started and the offical closed beta will start in the next days so I think you can expect the release in two weeks.

16. Nova42

Nova42
    It's already May and it's not yet released
    I was wondering if this project is still on going or not.....
    I'm not rushing you though I just want some updates like pics or something

17. Grievous1

Grievous1
    Hello, Its glad to hear that a person exist who don't think the project will never finished +rep... maybe its about time to release new stuff and information:

I finally was able to finish everything... currently I'm testing it private the last time and then I will release the first version sadly without the new animation set from our animator pkw because it seems he is currently more than busy or just inactive maybe if he will come online again I will update paranoia with the new animation set but for now the current ones must be enough :eek:. All in all I decide to give up the closed beta start thing and just release it to everyone which you could call a open beta. One of the reasons why I'm doing this is because of the giant delay of the release date. (Sorry I was to busy with my real life) I really hope the closed beta testers will forgive me who have never seen the closed beta version. :( But now you will able to play it with everyone who want to play it and not just with other closed beta testers if you want to see it in a positive way. Here some new screenshots I just replaced the new ones with the old ones maybe 2 or 3 other screenshots I will add tomorrow. Maybe you can expect the release tomorrow too if the private testing will be successful enough. Maybe you like to hear that I have increased the count of items a little bit from 10 to about 28 which you can unlock with the help of the save and load system. :) Btw. you followers should really check out really interesting projects like Requiem http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/requiem-192294/ or Darkwind Rpg http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/darkwind-rpg-heros-tale-637/ which I currently follow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Nova42

Nova42
    It's nice to know ur releasing this tomorrow :goblin_good_job:
    and now, Im pretty much sure excited about this :grin:
    it's also nice that ur still updating the map
    Take ur time though, all of us have real life issue to deal with

btw those pic looks awesome, I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT! :goblin_yeah:

19. frostloh

frostloh
    That's great, to be honest I think a closed beta testing date was not really neccesary. You have been working on this map for 2 years or more, thus I believe that any bugs we find would be minor - I would assume just a few spelling or grammar mistakes.

Congratulations for finishing this project at long last!

20. Nova42

Nova42
    Well the project isn't finished yet though it's been released for open beta so there might be some bugs and some stuff not yet implemented

EDIT: So is the AI already implemented? If so how do they work? do they follow you and picks weapons and stuffs? Uses skills? or they just follow you through out the game???? Just asking so I could test this in SP since I don't have many friends to play with this (The only map they love is DOTA crap)

Last edited: May 5, 2012