• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems with my model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I created a model, i started from forest troll and i added grom anims!
The problems are:
1. In attack slam, stand 2 and stand fourth anims he turns invisible!
2. I tried to add him a axe, but the axe was flying.

Can someone help me and tell what to do?
Also, here's the model:

Attachments

• ForestTrollChampion.mdx
    126.8 KB · Views: 84
i guess you made the same think as in the sorceress i corrected for you some time ago: you simply transfered the anims from one model to another. This doesn't work if the models have different skeletons. If not, than you've probably only assigned each geoset to a single bone, which also causes trouble. You should only merge the geoset with Oinkerwinkle's geoset merger and do the additional assigning to the corresponding bone(s) in MDLVIS. Well, most of the troll models throw their weaps (spears & axes usually), that's why the axe disappears, mainly. You should assign it to the bone the hand, there it shouldn't disappear. :wink: Another possible reason is that there's a geoset anim on the axe, which makes it disappear. This reason however is unlikely to be the cause, if the axe is the same geoset as other parts of the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.