1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 14th Icon Contest is still in progress (and may be extended). You can still make it in time.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with animations!

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Sin'dorei300, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

2D Art Moderator

I made a model. I started from the sorceress, i finished it and i transfered with animation transferer Jaina's animations. But the anims don't work correctly! Only the chest part is moving, the legs are don't moving! Pls help!

Here's the model:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  2. eubz

eubz
    I also encountered this kind of problem. I guess, some units' animations in War3 cannot be transferred to. Maybe some differences on bone structures.

3. Ras

Ras
    try to create the exact bones for the new unit, with this the animation will tranferred better (I think)

If this don't work you will need to create a animation

4. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

2D Art Moderator

5. HeroSlayer

HeroSlayer
    name the bones of your model exaaaaaaactly as the unit u are transfering them from
    to check the bone names, u must get mago's model editor and see the node manager.

6. JesusHipster

JesusHipster
    Meh, it will be much easyer to move mesh from one model to another and set all bones to mesh parts with your hands..
    By the way this model isn't actualy good, try to give models and stuff more effort