• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Current Desktop

Level 15
Those are widgets or "skins" by rainmeter, they are pretty easy to code. And the OS is win7, Im just using a skin that makes it look like 8.

my desktop...
f9ff63dfce8948289484e04a3a3619bb.png
shen <3

Roland

R

Roland

I love the smell of dual screen in the evenin'

Attachments

• dooalscreen.png
    dooalscreen.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 140

Roland

R

Roland

Hmmph, Maybe I could change my wallpaper to a vertical line version but meh, this is fine. Here's my new dual screen design plus with another taskbar and a rainmeter :b (UPDATE A minute ago: I removed the start button on the second monitor <3)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 109

Roland

R

Roland

Placebo Theme Pack for Windows 7 + Dark Read for Chrome + Blue theme = Gloriously No Eyestrainy <3
ad9bbca3a8ab437ba4e243477a51b3cc.png
Oh yeah, The explorer there is a third party software called "Clover" it's a safe chinasoftware.

Level 51
I like the theme and image. Too many damn icons though! :p

The problem is I regularely use most of these applications and even play most of these games from time to time. I already have all of my modelling stuff in my taskbar, it would be even worse if not for that :D

My current desktop image.

What game is that? Reminds me of Dishonored.