• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] One of our scout parties ran into a bandit camp not far away north from the outpost. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
One of our scout parties ran into a bandit camp not far away north from the outpost.

???: Halt! Who goes there? If ya move - you die!

Rifleman: We mean no harm to humans, yes. We are after stinkin' moles!

???: Goblins? I haven't seen your kind for a while ... Well, hellow there greeny boys. I am Tanya and these are my boys. We've been ... doing some business here, if ya know what I mean. But the blasted moles came and we can barely leave the camp now!

Rifleman: We goblinz beat them pretty good! We cleared outpost in the south! You lady might wanna come with us, yes? We be driving the stupid moles back to their holes, soon!

Tanya: Hmmm.. you greenies really know how to talk to a girl, ha? *Laughs* I guess our camp isn't safe anymore. We'll take what we can and follow you to meet your green boss. Maybe we can make a deal. ya know...

Attachments

• 34822.jpg
    34822.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 29
Level 10
Who are these people? bandits? lol?
They are defiantely not my men lol. We have royal seals. We just have masters of stealth... magic barriers make us invisble to all those outside of it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.