• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pest Invasion that actually looks like ur in a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So, now that i've discovered really tiny pathings that are useful for a tiny "bug" to walk through, it got me thinking, what if i revamp pest invasion. what if i can make a game about a bunch of pests who go around making people miserable. so i've got this idea going,

Prologue: People are stuck in a locked apartment building, forced to deal with a band of specialized killing mutants. There is a limited amount of food in the apartment and the bugs are getting hungry.

Teams: Objectives:
TEAM 1 kill all pests(if you die, your person is dead, but
4 humans you get a robot that can be rebuilt

TEAM 2
8 pests/aliens/mutants kill the humans(if you die, you wont come back,)
(i'm undecided, a bunch
of bugs that cause heck
would kind of be as lame
as the first one, if i add
aliens/mutants, i'll be able
to do whatever i want)

Resource: Use: Humans obtain by: Pests by:

FOOD: food is used by all units, Refrigerators stealing it from them
when a unit runs out of food,
its health will run out too.

STEEL: steel is used to build robots, buying it ripping it from
the appartment

SUPPLY: supply is used by all units, buildings building their own
buildings, heroes. produce it buildings

CREDITS: humans use it to buy creating programs -----
other resources for third parties

Programming is a way for humans to create virtual realities for third parties. Just solving a puzzle that you get credits for.

Mutant Races:
NEED IDEAS

Human Tech Tree:
NEED IDEAS

I'm pretty open to ideas that don't scream stupidity, any feedback and new ideas will be looked at with enthusiasm and critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.