• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Parts of model to delete or add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello there guys, I need some help with some models that I wanna use, there is some parts on them that need to delete and few models that need just weapon in hand

if you can help me I will upload all of them and post here, thy are all for private mod, I have no right to share it as I did not make models

I did not create this models and I don't know who did, I have them for some time now as I have colected a lot in past few years

pleas help

Last edited:
Level 5
just upload the models, let's see what can be done.
here is few models that need weapons, and again I say I did not port this, I don't know who did and I don't want any problems, if it is wrong I will delete the post Need weapons and extra

there are few characters I did not find weapons and some I did, some extra weapons from WoW are in it also if anyone need

Level 5
HerrDave uploaded on youtube some modelling and animation tutorials, wich are pretty awesome tbh, but he uses magos and mdlvis instead of retera's model studio
thank you sir for the info, I will look on youtube for said person and see if I can understand anything, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.