• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OaD: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reborn of the former Oasis and Desert project. It is rebuilding because of team's wish to form the OaD Crew to make this project outstanding for playing.

The deep past. The Universe has no fantasy worlds - there are only the Great Desert and the Great Oasis. In the Great Desert you would see cruel and deathbringing forces. The Great Oasis is a place where you would see many lifebringing and justiceful forces. That sides were in the unstoppable war.
One day the creature has came to that world. It called himself the Balance Dominator. It was very powerful. And to stop the bloody war between the Desert and Oasis Gods it locked them into two spheres. It sayed that after the Three Worlds will be formed, a man will come in that place and continue the Epic War.
The Dominator is in the Arcane World until now. No one saw it. No one heard it.
The Great Desert is now divided with the Great Oasis by the big earthquake caused by the Dominator. But al the forces made bridges to cross the hole but be careful not to fall down.

OaD Crew:
bowser499 - The headmaster of the crew, coder, spellmaker.
PeeKay - The artist.
YrpoTRIa - The model maker.
Elforce - The terrainer.

Arts:

The Bristleback Warrior
Demonic Drakonai
Ogre Legendary Hermit
Oasis Guardian

Models:
Demonic Drakonai
The Razorback Warrior
The Lightning Warrior
The Lightning Warrior - True Form
The Druid Woman

Stychie Item Sets:

Water set:
icons_13488_btn.jpg
icons_13482_btn.jpg

icons_13393_btn.jpg
icons_13394_btn.jpg

icons_13490_btn.jpg
icons_13493_btn.jpg

Fire set:
icons_13497_btn.jpg
icons_13498_btn.jpg

icons_13387_btn.jpg
icons_13390_btn.jpg

icons_13499_btn.jpg
icons_13500_btn.jpg

Darkness set:
icons_13496_btn.jpg
icons_13501_btn.jpg

icons_13396_btn.jpg
icons_13397_btn.jpg

icons_13503_btn.jpg
icons_13505_btn.jpg

Holy set:
icons_13508_btn.jpg
icons_13506_btn.jpg

icons_13352_btn.jpg
icons_13351_btn.jpg

icons_13507_btn.jpg
icons_13509_btn.jpg

Nature set:
icons_13517_btn.jpg
icons_13515_btn.jpg

icons_13518_btn.jpg
icons_13385_btn.jpg

icons_13516_btn.jpg
icons_13510_btn.jpg

Air set:
icons_13542_btn.jpg
icons_13540_btn.jpg

icons_13539_btn.jpg
icons_13545_btn.jpg

icons_13543_btn.jpg
icons_13544_btn.jpg

Stones needed for crafting an item for the set:
icons_13547_btn.jpg
icons_13546_btn.jpg
icons_13550_btn.jpg
icons_13549_btn.jpg
icons_13548_btn.jpg
icons_13659_btn.jpg

Stychie Stats:

+1 Fire: +1 Attack power | +1% damage returning to enemy
+1 Water: +2% Mana regeneraion | +1% magic damage reduction
+1 Nature: +1% HP Regeneration | +1% to chance to stun an enemy for 2 sec.
+1 Air: +2% to chance to receive +20% increased attack speed for 5 seconds. Don't stack with itself. | +1% to chance to evade in each hit.
+1 Holy: +2% to damage that reduces and adds to the next attack for 10 seconds. The bonus will trigger only if the ignored damage is greater than current bonus. The time (10 sec.) will restart each hit. | +1% of maximum health to heal on each hit.
+1 Darkness: +2% to chance to poison an enemy for 6 sec. Poison will damage an enemy every 2 seconds, dealing 80% of attack power that have triggered the chance. | +1% to chance to curse an enemy when attacked. Curse will cause enemy to miss with 25% chance. Lasts 12 seconds.

Main description:
OaD: Reborn is a new generation AoS that will be completely custom and original. Can support multiplayer up to 10 players. The player can choose many parameters and aspects of the game. I'll write all aspects sooner.

We'll waiting for your comments and meanings.

Level 11
I support this map too. Hope you the best luck on it
m177.gif

and just a suggestion if you still dont have it, everytime you have 2 parts,4 parts or the complete set of an element, you gain a bonus or additional stats :)

Level 11
yes that is what I was implying and maybe some small bonuses too on crafting at least 2 or 4 parts of the set :)

Level 2
most RPGs have bonuses for each part of a set that you have completed like Diablo II.
if you want to make it original, in my opinion, why not give a full blast bonus as soon as the set is completed. you're the maker of the map anyway so just suggesting.... can't wait to test the beta......

Thank you very much :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I have some fresh news about the project.
Terrain is ~80% done. Here are some screenshots for you:

1. Steps in the temple of Balance.
2. Oasis base.
3. Cave Megaboss place.
4. Swamp Megaboss place.
5. Desert base (Inner).
6. Desert base (Outer)
7. Middle lane (Canyon)

Attachments

• LandScr1.jpg
    LandScr1.jpg
    871.8 KB · Views: 216,317
  • LandScr2.jpg
    LandScr2.jpg
    859.5 KB · Views: 219,246
  • LandScr3.jpg
    LandScr3.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 210,325
  • LandScr4.jpg
    LandScr4.jpg
    910.5 KB · Views: 213,707
  • LandScr5.jpg
    LandScr5.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 203,728
  • LandScr6.jpg
    LandScr6.jpg
    837.4 KB · Views: 188,220
  • LandScr7.jpg
    LandScr7.jpg
    835.1 KB · Views: 156,028
Level 25
I am supporting this for sure once more Koopa, looks even better and cleaner now. Good luck with it!

Though the middle lane (canyon) seems to be very small (or is it just the screenshot making it look like that?) and very "block-Friendly". One thing I despise the most in AOS-maps is that the lanes are too thing sometimes, so I hope not that this will be like that.

Level 1
I'm joining the supporters. Hope to see that project in all it's glory! x)
Heroes are looking quite good of course. Icons are just wonderful. I wonder how will it be in-game.=))

Level 1
Saw it before. That's a good quality sketch that is. Shows everything nice and clearly! =) I hope it would help you to make very good quality loadscreen. Like an eyecandy! =D

Level 18
Hi, do you recruit people for the project. I can make icons not so good as peekay but i can help. I know little about designs (this can help in teraining) and i have great ideas.

About the project it is really good looking for now. 1 suggestion the sun rogue is going to be a ganker rogue right ? Usualy ninjas,rogues and others are light equiped (cloth,leather, small weapons not so heavy) so they can move silently and undetected + they are not so huge they have lean bodies. I suggest to you to make lighter version of the hero,

@Static, yes. All you need is an ICQ number or something that will help me to connect with you. You can send that to me via pm ;]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usualy ninjas,rogues and others are light equiped (cloth,leather, small weapons not so heavy) so they can move silently and undetected + they are not so huge they have lean bodies. I suggest to you to make lighter version of the hero
This is the prime rogue so he must be very strong. These muscles can do that. :)

Level 1
Hm... Nice work! But I found it hard to recognise the left half of the heroes on the screen.))

Status
Not open for further replies.