• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ahh it was about time I started on the reson i made World Of Darjis THE HUGE WORLD OF DARJIS MAPPING PROJECT. I plan to have atless 9 rpgs atless 3 rps and some other maps all keyed under one history and storyline. Already have a castle defense map terran planned out but my huge problem is triggering and jassing I can do almost nothing with triggering and jassing.

Level 23
True, but it works for me for a single map ^^, sometimes trail and error seems to be the best way, other times on the other hand it is not...

And I have a new race,

Name: Kalanar
Discription: A race of Creatures wich look very much like humans, but they have fly like wings on their back and have Leaves as ears, They are a bit smaller than Humans, are not interrested in war, and Like magic very much, they like a bit darker than Humans would, and also a little bit warmer than humans do, They have only one city wich is underground, It's a huge dome with a hole in the roof wich lets just enough sunlight trough to not be too much, it is heated by the Lava river not too far away from it, and they have clear magic in their Architecture, such as flying buildings and so on.

What do you think of it? I have a drawing (made by Elenai) of them.

And may I change my Character to this race? I'll add a discription later for him.

Last edited:
Level 23
Ok here it is It is made by Elenai, so he gets the credits ^^
maby you could try to get pictures of all races, so that everybody knows how they look like, I shall help.

Attachments

• Kalanar Scetch.jpg
    Kalanar Scetch.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Level 14
roleplay opens in 1 day hold on wait LOL todays the 30th WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROLEPLAY OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN WOOOO. let me just make the thread.

Level 14
start rping but also lets get somemore items and pritty soon im going to start a Book of creatures (normal creature are not races stuff like beasts around in the world and such legendary creatures and crap.

also lets get a few more legendary items also.

Level 23
Knife of the shadow: This knife was owned by the best thief in the history of the world, the thief is now dead, but his knife still remains, the knife is said to bear the thieving skills of the Shadow, wich was the known name of the thief, and let the holder of the knife be able to steal even the most guarded treasure, but, the knife was never found officially, but a myth says that everybody who has found it was hit by a curse, a curse that makes you want everything, you do not care if it's precious or not, you just want everything that is shiney, peasents call this, the ravens curse.

Level 24
Stanth: A curious sword, named after its owner. Long and thin, it would appear to be rather fragile. This seems not to be the case, and the sword is explained to have been forged with a special technique. For reasons unknown, the blade is inlaid with volcanic glass. Stanth is believed to be a spelled sword.

Level 35
Item: The Conviction of Ezereal: Long ago a horde of blood thirsty orcs attacked the Temple of Larissa at Antenum. A lone paladin named Ezereal and his entourage began to fight. Ezereal took up a his simple warhammer and began to beat back the incoming orcs.

Wave by wave of orcs fel before the mighty paladin and no orc made head way into the great cathedral. But soon the mighty paladin began to tire his human muscles ached under the strain and his head swam as he exhausted his energy. Then an orc commander charged forward and bashed the paladin backward flying in to the pulpit. He looked up and saw the statue of Larissa bathed in the sun light of the coming dawn and suddenly his hammer began to glow. GLORIOUS golden light issued forth from the hammer and the once simple hammer became a great maul shining forth with the very light of Larissa he was empowered and charged forward issuing the ever famous battle cry. FOR LARISSA FOR THE GODESS AND FOR KINGDOM AND THE LIGHT. HE bashed his foes with the Godborn hammer and with each foe it crushed the very bones and tissue of the orcs burst out ward and gaping holes burned and seared by the light of Larissa were left as the mark of THE CONVICTION of Ezereal.

Level 26
Item: Ring of the Ouroboros: Long ago, a dragon's lair began to collapse. The dragon, weighed down by its greed and pride, refused to leave from its treasures and instead died with them. The soul of the dragon was never put to rest and instead haunted and terrorized the neighboring towns. One day, a mysterious unknown half-elf known only as "Kelvas" braved the dragon's spirit and made it to the dragon's treasures. He took some gold from it and forged in into a ring in the shape of a dragon swallowing its own tail, using it to seal the dragon's soul. Though the location of the ring is unknown, it is said that those who wear the ring can gain the dragon's powers, but must beware the price that comes with it, whatever it may be...

Level 26
Hmm.. I know w dragon eating his tail ring from something.... haven't I seen it before?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros, hence the name of the ring.

Item: Tryste: it is said the legendary sorceress known only as "The Ice Queen" once had to escape a large mob of foes. Escaping to the top of a large mountain, there still remained a stout group of enemies, making here terribly outnumbered. But she feared nothing, and used only her magic to bring the mountain crumbling down. She was the lone survivor of the incident, but was never seen again, but oddly enough, through everything buried under a large blanket of stone, there stood a sword, stuck in the ground with its handle facing up. Some say the sword was created from the large amount of magic she used taking down the mountain. I think this merchant is just trying to rip me off.

Level 14
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros, hence the name of the ring.

Item: Tryste: it is said the legendary sorceress known only as "The Ice Queen" once had to escape a large mob of foes. Escaping to the top of a large mountain, there still remained a stout group of enemies, making here terribly outnumbered. But she feared nothing, and used only her magic to bring the mountain crumbling down. She was the lone survivor of the incident, but was never seen again, but oddly enough, through everything buried under a large blanket of stone, there stood a sword, stuck in the ground with its handle facing up. Some say the sword was created from the large amount of magic she used taking down the mountain. I think this merchant is just trying to rip me off.

I dont like it The Ice Queen is ripped from like i dont know about 50 different things and I just dont fill it. DENIED!

and as for the ring noooooooooo. I wanna be origenal and if the ring comes from some human myth then its not origenal. DENIED!

Level 35
Item: The bow of Ethlen: Long ago during the Elenastralis war the elven ranger Ethlen was commanded to scout out the Celestial elf encampment.
He soon found the encampment and saw the elves rigging and testing a new elven siege weapon. "This weapon was a prototype for the elven guns you see today". Seeing the great damage this could cause he ran back to his commanders and told them about a great weapon like a great crossbow but with out string nor arrow that could blow gaps in the stone walls as if it were mere leaves.

He was then commanded to take his batallion and assault the weapon.

His batallion soon let loose from the trees a rain of arrows and the elves barely made it to their shields before the arrows. *thud* *thud* *thud* came boring down on the protective talbards. The ambushing elves impatient made a charge into the clearing and began to fire upon the celestial elves in great volleys. The celestial elves made their charge swords drawn their bretheren falling around them one by one until they finally made it close and ripped the ranger line apart. But Ethlen resisted the assault and rallied his soldiers into a circle formation and spinning around a cyclone of arrows and blood the Celestial elves began to fall. Then the High mage Finalai Lefein and his entourage came charging into the clearing to reinforce the falling brothers.

Ethlen and Finalai soon locked in ranged combat Finalai's spells caste with great fury and the fire and light clashed with the flying arrows of the woodland kingdom. Soon Ethlen began to run low and Finalai soon gained the upperhand. Ethlen then prayed for victory and his quiver began to magically fill with green arrows and his bow taut he fired the everlasting arrows his might never stronger Finalai soon began to tire and *thud* the arrows finally landed their mark. Finalai was soon carried away in the retreat that followed.

Eversince the celestial elves have searched for that bow not only out of curiosity but out of burning vengence and hatred at a ranger who bested one of the flying kingdoms best mages.

And ever so Elenai Lefein also ever searches for this bow as well so he can finally bring honor back to his grandfather who was bested by it so many years ago.

Level 24
Enchanted you mean with spelled?
dont you mean enchanted not spelled.

Either one is appropriate, so I chose spelled. Spelled usually implies a magical origin.

You never know.. not all who are of draconian descent share the same abilities.. also, the ouroboros has a large amount of alchemic potential.

Isn't the Ourobouros supposed to be a winged snake bighting its tail? Also, alchemy ftw.

Item: Vesga Legacy: The Vesga Legacies are a series of jewelry, weaponry, and armour said to have been forged by the Vesga, and imbued with their will and might. Each one is said to be made partially or entirely of precious stone, with each type of stone having its own elemental forte. While many hundred Legacies undoubtedly exist, there have been very few items confirmed as Legacies, most of them rings and jeweled staves, all of which have been lost to time. The last confirmed Vesga Legacy was said to have been lost in a flood long ago.

Last edited:
Level 26
I dont like it The Ice Queen is ripped from like i dont know about 50 different things and I just dont fill it. DENIED!

and as for the ring noooooooooo. I wanna be origenal and if the ring comes from some human myth then its not origenal. DENIED!
Well, if you put it that way, elves and dragons are also ripped off from the stereotypical fantasy stories. I made up the ice queen by myself, and ouroboros i just put because i liked it.

Level 26
Well, she's purely mortal and "Ice Queen" is just a nickname due to her usually residing in the mountains. Just because elves and dragons are way more commonly ripped off, they're "staples"?

Level 35
:item: The bell of Theresa: Long ago a village was struck down by a strange plague, Many died and many suffered as great boils welped up on their flesh and their skin lesioned and the nerve endings on fire. Theresa's son soon fell ill to this disease and she began to weep. Once again Larissa the goddess of light came to the aid of humanity. Before her in the window a golden bell dinged in the sunlight of the noon. And taking this bell she rang it above her son and the boils melted away and the lesions closed. SHE ran out of her house and rang the bell as loud as she could its clarion call reverberating through out the village where she then rushed into the chapel and climed up to the bell tower and she rang it GOLDEN and supreme in the warm noon sun the villagers wounds closed and their souls lifted with hope.

Sadly the mother would soon pass on and even the bell would not save her.

So she was made a saint of Larissa and to this day her bell is rang on the noon of the suns pass, along with the bells of the chapel and to the people who here it their wounds still heal to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.