• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New modding team

What would be the best name? (no shit, vote seriously!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Dont worry
its for the most part its flash and rss

look and see for yourself

still need to get a name so i can make the site and finish the string code

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 86
Level 4
I'm trying to get rid of the negitive rep by helping people with triggering in gui. But if you don't want me... ok. Just a thought anyway.

Level 4
I could say I don't act that way anymore, but I guessing that won't be good enough for you. It's ok I understand. I'm going to have to prove I don't act like that anymore.

Level 4
To show you how good I am I will show you one of the most complex systems i created in gui triggers for my dofus map. What it does is when you kill a unit, and that unit belongs to the opposite alignment of you, then you get 1 honor point, and if you have over 5 then your alignment wings will grow bigger. That is if you have pk mode on. And if you have been killed by the opposite alignment of you, you loose 1 honor point, and the person who killed you gains 1. And if he has more than 5 his wings will grow, and if you have less then 5 your wings will shrink. and if you type -pk if your pk mode is off, then it will turn on and show your wings according to your current rank.

deleted. code is too long.

Last edited:
Level 18
No offense mate, but those are not complex. They are just long. And shouldnt you destroy the old wings before setting the new special effect as the var.
but Ill let the rest of the team decide.

Also desk, do not make the website anything to do with flash.
And seriously learn to spell it's disgusting looking over a website with 100's of misspellings.

Pyritie LMAO.... that was rather ignorant to say.
granted he could have shrank them with a loop, however they are not all that messy.

Level 18
That's like yelling at a color blind person to see correctly. He has dyslexia; he can't help it.

Yes he can help it. My brother has dyslexia.
I despise when people use things such as that to make excuses.
edit: I understand him making spelling errors on a forum(I make spelling and grammar mistakes all the time) I can deal with that, but when producing a website or such I can't understand that.

Level 4
no I'm just not a good speller/typer sorry. I know it's not "complex" however it's something that took a fair bit of time to make. I mean I don't see other people making systems like these in thier maps. Well atleast none the ones I've played. And those maps had a team. I didn't have a team I made this all by my self.

Level 4
Oh right a loop, of course. That is so true. I think this is becuase I made this back when I didn't know how to use loops. But I still did a pretty decent job on it right? And I'm sure everything is better in jass. =P

Level 4
Alright I understand your point. I'll just delete the first code, remake it and reshow you it ok? It' be much shorter.

Level 4
thats the problem I was facing but if it will work it should look like this:

• Untitled Trigger 065
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) controller) Equal to User
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • (Rect 088 <gen> contains (Triggering unit)) Not equal to True
      • (Rect 105 <gen> contains (Triggering unit)) Not equal to True
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Not equal to wantedplayer[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))]
      • Alignment[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to Bonta
    • Actions
      • Set Deadunit[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Dying unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Alignment[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to Brakmar
          • Alignment[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to Bonta
          • PKmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to 1.00
          • PKmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 1.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Set HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1.00)
          • Set HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] - 1.00)
            • If - Conditions
              • HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Less than 0.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 0.00
            • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to TNLRank[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
            • Then - Actions
              • Set RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1.00)
                • If - Conditions
                  • RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Greater than 10.00
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = 10.00
                • Else - Actions
              • Set TNLRank[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (TNLRank[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 5.00)
              • Special Effect - Destroy wings[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
              • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to (Real((Integer A)))
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Killing unit) using ((brak + (String((Integer A)))) + .mdl)
                      • Set wings[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Last created special effect)
                    • Else - Actions
              • Set wings[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Last created special effect)
            • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] Equal to (TNLRank[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] - 6.00)
            • Then - Actions
              • Set RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] - 1.00)
              • Set TNLRank[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (HonorPoints[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1.00)
                • If - Conditions
                  • RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Less than 0.00
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 0.00
                • Else - Actions
              • Special Effect - Destroy wings[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))]
              • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • RankLV[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to (Real((Integer A)))
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Dying unit) using ((bont + (String((Integer A)))) + .mdl)
                      • Set wings[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Last created special effect)
                    • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
      • Hero - Instantly revive Deadunit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] at (Center of Rect 141 <gen>), Show revival graphics

Level 12
Alright. It seems that I might be a bit late to apply... But...
In case you need anyone else, I'm a good story writer and terrainer. I also come up with okay suggestions/ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.