• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Seems a right place to post...well i like the map by Acorn511 called "rise of civilizations" , however he has been offline long run , i want to connect with someone who also likes this kind of games where you start from the very beginning and develop through ages up to modern or even beyond age! I love history and would like to make changes to acorn's civilizations or should i say make a whole new game but with same main concept (and Acorn used it from Empire Earth Game) I want to add more realistic models, real world-map , more wonders and most importantly re-create history as accurate as possible (making biggest accent on WWI & WWII)
The problem is - i am totally new to whole modding thing and just need someone to code LOTS of ideas of mine and help with models.

Contact if you know how to or know someone who can help with map creation!

Well, here is the problem - you are new to modding, so much that this is your first post. And you want to create a highly developed map such as Rise of Civilizations. Of course, you don't know how, and that's fine. But I really don't think that anyone with enough skill and time will agree to make your ideas come true. You could ask someone to edit the map, state your ideas clearly, and see what happens.
The idea is nice, I liked recreating World Wars. I would definitely play as Serb :D

Status
Not open for further replies.