• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help finding custom map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Int

Int

Level 2
I have no idea what it's called or what the name might be. all I can say is what the map is about.

You start off as a monkey (dark ghoul model) surrounded by trees with just enough room to build pile of shit(dark gold mine model) which is now your base. you collect wood and train better workers which can build more advanced things and upgrade your base. The more trees you clear the more room you have to work with the bigger your base grows. there are spiders and other monsters hidden in pockets around the trees so you have to watch out. The English tool tips for all the upgrades and new units and research have funny lore. you are suppose to advance through the ancient ages and eventually fight each other.

if anyone knows anything about the map I'm talking about it would be extremely helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.