• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone help me find a custom map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Int

Int

Level 2
I have recently come back to wc3 after a while of playing other games. New computer means i need to download everything again. There is one map which i really want to redownload. Hopefully i can describe the map and someone out there will either have it or know what map I'm talking about.

tl;dr i'm going to describe a map and hopefully someone knows what it's called!

It was some kind of civilization map where you advanced through the ages. The only way to build houses was to build roads. houses would gain population over time and sometimes burn down(entire cities could burn if you didn't also get fire station) you could build and upgrade walls and towers to fight off waves of enemies from other players or from AI. There was a huge enemy Ai base in the bottom left corner. You were able to get a hero and level them up to very high levels and do quests for one of the two friendly Ai camps. I also remember that if your empire was futuristic enough you could use nukes on other empires and wipe them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.