• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i request a loading screen out of something like this, pls just make the ranger standing still, not ready to aim
NikRanger.jpg

Level 35
Only when I see them Aztec and have the time :wink: For now I'll try to take care of pending stuff, before my huge workload forces me not to be working on anything else than study for at least a week.

Hi sir,

--O.O Map--

Loading Screen: http://oi45.tinypic.com/73o6ex.jpg

Minimap Picture: http://oi50.tinypic.com/34yppww.jpg

--A.B Map--

Loading & Minimap Screen/Picture: http://oi46.tinypic.com/29w8kyr.jpg

--MSoEM Map--

Loading & Minimap Screen/Picture: http://oi50.tinypic.com/o755k9.jpg

I'll try to see if I can get some of them, if not all done. But very very busy and the flu is just dying down.

Can i request a loading screen out of something like this, pls just make the ranger standing still, not ready to aim

Sorry can't do. I don't really have the time nor am I sure I could get it took look correct. An easier way would to find another picture of a range not aiming...

Not sure if you have forgotten or not, but you remember when i asked if you guys could make me a loading screen for my map?

Don't recall it :wink: But your welcome to remind me.

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Hey guys, I would appreciate a loading screen please, it's a medieval map, called "Kings - The Crusade", if you could make a loading screen with the name incorporated that would be awesome,
Thanks,
ndh

I'll do something when I get the time. Currently I have 3 days to finish a lot of stuff for a project and finish rigging.. + paid work.

But mayhap I get the time/urge doing the coming weekend.

Not sure if you have forgotten or not, but you remember when i asked if you guys could make me a loading screen for my map? If you did, no sweat, I understand the being busy part all to well :ogre_haosis: Just let me know if you are going to be able to do it or not please.

Just thought i would be thorough :ogre_haosis:

Level 14
Hello again RED BARON. I have a new request for a loading screen I plan to use at my map.
swtor-illum1.jpg

the name of the map is 'Illum under Siege' if possible position it at the planet on top of the picture.

p.s. I am sorry to rush but I need this done before the deadline of mini-maping contest #7 (26.05) as I will use it for my entry.

If you have the time please help me.

Level 35
Hello again RED BARON. I have a new request for a loading screen I plan to use at my map.

p.s. I am sorry to rush but I need this done before the deadline of mini-maping contest #7 (26.05) as I will use it for my entry.

Since you in a rush and I took a 5 min break, something fast:

Looks like this....in the 512x512 format - which it won't look like ingame.
131841-albums1057-picture58290.jpg

Download it here

Enjoy :wink:

Note: Finishing a paper for deadline tomorrow so, basically tomorrow I have some more time before the next two deadlines at the 31th.

Level 11
RED BARON;2160904 Oh and [B said:
Aztec[/B]:

Yours was done as well, figured out the error and updated blood - since you mentioned something about it being more expressed:

Download it here

Enjoy :wink:

I love it! I love everything about it, even the changed text :D. Forgetting one thing though, the minimap don't match the awesome loadingscreen :ogre_hurrhurr:

Oh and by any chance could you make this (ingame war3mapmap) better looking also? Thanks. +rep, +credit everywhere in quests, start of game, end of game. Everywhere!! :ogre_datass:
attachment.php

Edit: And i'm sure you already have the minimap as you have noted before that you were going to edit it :grin:

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 117
Level 35
I love it! I love everything about it, even the changed text :D. Forgetting one thing though, the minimap don't match the awesome loadingscreen :ogre_hurrhurr:

Edit: And i'm sure you already have the minimap as you have noted before that you were going to edit it :grin:

Oh doh, knew I forgot to do something of course :hohum: Well, sadly I think I won't get the chance to fix it before tomorrow though.

Allain55X:
I'll look at it, but also first tomorrow at the earliest.

Level 35
Ummm... Its been days red Baron when you say your gonna create the Loading screen I ask but where is it?:fp:

You might notice that I said, at the earliest.. That doesn't mean it will arrive fast.. It means that I hope to get the time to work on it, but find it unlikely :smile: And yes, with 3 exams, 4 project papers, being part of the creation of a computer game / the creation of the firm + Helping with a wedding, taking part in my own however little free time means that yes, I am fairly busy. I know you might mean it honestly, but your message managed to come across a somewhat annoying for me when I read it.

But as said I guess that depends on the eye of the beholder and in this case I had some time on my hand just before I go to bed. So I would have liked to do it for you, but the picture you posted cannot be used as a loadingscreen without making it a complete pixelated mess. So do you have a larger image or want it to be the pixelmess anyway?

Level 4
You might notice that I said, at the earliest.. That doesn't mean it will arrive fast.. It means that I hope to get the time to work on it, but find it unlikely :smile: And yes, with 3 exams, 4 project papers, being part of the creation of a computer game / the creation of the firm + Helping with a wedding, taking part in my own however little free time means that yes, I am fairly busy. I know you might mean it honestly, but your message managed to come across a somewhat annoying for me when I read it.

But as said I guess that depends on the eye of the beholder and in this case I had some time on my hand just before I go to bed. So I would have liked to do it for you, but the picture you posted cannot be used as a loadingscreen without making it a complete pixelated mess. So do you have a larger image or want it to be the pixelmess anyway?

Oh! Im very sorry RED BARON! Well, for the larger image...here! DOes it fit or more higher image you want?

Attachments

• Final Fantasy 3.jpg
    Final Fantasy 3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 43
Level 35
Oh! I'm very sorry RED BARON! Well, for the larger image...here! Does it fit or more higher image you want?

Not really sorry, the smallest size a screen will have is 512x512.. So something very close to that or larger will be better. But since it seems like its a final fantasy image you need, I'll put something together for you from what I can find.

So how is this? If I was to convert that to a loadingscreen.

Attachments

• FinalFantasyBlah.jpg
    FinalFantasyBlah.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Level 4
That will do!

Not really sorry, the smallest size a screen will have is 512x512.. So something very close to that or larger will be better. But since it seems like its a final fantasy image you need, I'll put something together for you from what I can find.

So how is this? If I was to convert that to a loadingscreen.

That will do! Im really sorry if you feel angry on my last last post! That will do, its enough!:thumbs_up:

Level 35
Yo Red Baron, would you like lots of credits on my website =D. I've spent a lot of work on it, it is just as epic as anything :). Despite everything was free.

Nice appearance, and in regards of your stuff I will have it by tomorrow - since I was gone most of today where I was originally planing to work on it. The prime reason yours takes longer is because I need to drag my ass to open wc3 every time I need to test it :grin:

Done :smile:

Looks like this
screenyweeny.png

Download it here

If I get the time to update the map-preview I might also do that.

Last edited:
Level 11
Nice appearance, and in regards of your stuff I will have it by tomorrow - since I was gone most of today where I was originally planing to work on it. The prime reason yours takes longer is because I need to drag my ass to open wc3 every time I need to test it :grin:

Done :smile:

Looks like this
screenyweeny.png

Download it here

If I get the time to update the map-preview I might also do that.

I will be releasing the map sometime this week (i hope), though i did see a little bug with the loadingscreen, the minimap boarder isn't 100% inline but overall it still looks amazing.

Level 35
I will be releasing the map sometime this week (i hope), though i did see a little bug with the loadingscreen, the minimap boarder isn't 100% inline but overall it still looks amazing.

Yea, your right. Hope it works none the less. Sadly don't have time to fix it for a while.

Hi can you make this into a loading screen, if you can remove the "Advent Children" part it will be greatly appreciated... TNX:thumbs_up:

(I don't know if there has been a request like these because of the overwhelming number of request.. :grin:)

There haven't been one with that specific image but many like it, and its easy peasy, so I'll update this post with it soon. Correction, made the edit, but need to re-install my other tools before I can finish the request. Problems with getting a new comp.

Okay updated:
Download it here

Last edited:
Level 11
I would have released Arena now but on popular demand i have worked on my other map "HeroWars", i was wondering how do you do it step by step on a default loading screen? And what is a good font size, quality size and text. My current loadingscreen for herowars the text is very blury.

Level 35
Red can you make this image a loadingscreen? Every time i do it with this sized image it comes very blury.

I had the time to check it out and I'll look at some of the stuff posted before this tomorrow.. My time table got a little moved today.

So for now, here is yours Aztec. I updated color, increased sharpness for less blur and made some small adjustments for making it appear as best as possible in the standard loadingscreen size.

Download it here

Enjoy :smile:

Level 11
I had the time to check it out and I'll look at some of the stuff posted before this tomorrow.. My time table got a little moved today.

So for now, here is yours Aztec. I updated color, increased sharpness for less blur and made some small adjustments for making it appear as best as possible in the standard loadingscreen size.

Download it here

Enjoy :smile:

Thanks red baron, you encorraged me to do it my self and i have sucsesfuly created the screen with top graphics with only 300kb in size, it was based on 4 images. Image below. I am so proud of my self, thankyou! +rep +credits.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HeroWars 2 new loadingscreen4.JPG
    HeroWars 2 new loadingscreen4.JPG
    596.6 KB · Views: 111
  • HD-loadingscreen.jpg
    HD-loadingscreen.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Level 4
I'll be in spain - but when I get internet "hopefully" at my second location I will be uploading some stuff.

Oh and hope that this thread doesn't get closed for having more than 100 pages :grin: I'll still check this and create a new one should such an event occur.

Hey, can I ask again for another loading screen that is not blurry? Dont worry here's a +REP for helping me!

Attachments

• Godlands Load Screen.jpg
    Godlands Load Screen.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 79
Level 8
LoadingScreen,Preview image+Minimap image

Temple of Haron

I would like someone to make a loadingScreen and make shure it's HD very good quality for my map something like:
Desert Pyramides with mummies and some Ancient gods on picture and i would also like to be text on that loadingscreen the name of map and you can put if you want to "LoadingScreen by (Your Name)" and i would also like Preview picture and minimap picture (Could you pm how to change Minimap Picture if you can if not that's cool =))...Thank you for your time. PM if you can do my Request!

NOTE: Picture size doesn't matter sence map is sinleplayer so make it be more HD as possible!

Level 35
LoadingScreen,Preview image+Minimap image

Temple of Haron

I can likely work something out - though how it turns out I have yet to know. Also everything I make comes with instructions - don't worry. :wink: When I get around doing it I am as of yet a little unsure since I have to settle into usual routine after my vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.