• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a model? Request it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Need a model? Request it here!

Rules:
No Flaming
No Trolling
Maximum 2 models per request, after I finish those you may request two more.
No game rips
Only request things you actually need, don't request something you will never use and you simply say "i think it would be a good resource for the site".
Please give +rep if you like the model.
Please be specific on your requests and supply pictures.

NO MORE MODEL REQUESTS

Last edited:
Level 19
I'd like to have this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH7bJhirr7c

-the look of the missile does not matter as long as it looks suitable
-it should have stand and death animation (death is the explosion of cause)
-the explosion should look much like seen in the vid (growing larger, fire, lightning, smoke and all the sings my inexperienced eyes can't recognize)
-if you have got any ideas to improve it feel free to make it like you think it should be

I tried to make it myself but it did not look like that at all :/
it will be used for some sort of arcane mage for my map (I'll probably be able to release the first beta version soon :)

thanks in advance :grin:

Level 4
I just need a weaponless dranei model! Like in this picture:click
Please use a custom texture! When you are not able to make one, just make a custom texture where i can see what parts are used, and for what.
The hair can be different to the one of the picture! There should be two attackanimations, both one handed and one for each hand. One spell animation and a walk and some stand animations of course.

Level 12
If you are making then you should make two Hobbits for my project.I know that there is a hobbits here but they don't have attack animation.So i would like you to make some hobbits.Frodo & Sam.And Frodo is weird with the eyes...it is like retard.
+ rep
They don't have to be like on the pictures...
lort_rotk_102903_1med.jpg

lotr_rotk_102903_2med.jpg

Level 9
He says he doesn't do stuff from scratch so... Don't request anything thats not related a bit to anything in warcraft already.

Level 31
If you are making then you should make two Hobbits for my project.I know that there is a hobbits here but they don't have attack animation.So i would like you to make some hobbits.Frodo & Sam.And Frodo is weird with the eyes...it is like retard.
+ rep
They don't have to be like on the pictures...

Use stanakinskywalker's Hobbit skins!

Level 3
Edit: Nevermind. Sorry. I wasn't aware that you're not allowed to modify models without the authors permission.

Last edited:
Level 13
Heya, I would like model edit for Lich. Could you please delete that teamcolored thing behind it's head.
Also I want that headress be replaced with somekind of crown. And don't delete horns.

Thank you and +rep already :D
If there is something what you need to know, pm me or something :)

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    328 KB · Views: 334
Level 4
Try giving it animations if possible:
• Attack [pushes the hand with the drill and starts spinning it in the enemy]
• Stand
• Spell [pushes the hand without weapon]
• Birth [He rises from the earth]
• Death
• Walk
Here are some pics of how it looks like:
big_daddy_wwf.jpg

bioshock-big-daddy-wallpapers_10332_1152x864.jpg

Level 31
I'd like to have this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH7bJhirr7c

-the look of the missile does not matter as long as it looks suitable
-it should have stand and death animation (death is the explosion of cause)
-the explosion should look much like seen in the vid (growing larger, fire, lightning, smoke and all the sings my inexperienced eyes can't recognize)
-if you have got any ideas to improve it feel free to make it like you think it should be

I tried to make it myself but it did not look like that at all :/
it will be used for some sort of arcane mage for my map (I'll probably be able to release the first beta version soon :)

thanks in advance :grin:

do you want it to be a grenade like in the video or an arcane ball of some sort?

Level 6
ok im requesting a ranger and an elemental.
Ranger: sort of a holy angel from god type thing with angel wings and white cape and a halo maybe
Elemental:like a fire lord but make the flames white and the armor gold
need it for my rpg, thx

Level 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.