• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Necromancer Hero Test

Hello everyone! LordHatchet95 here :D And I bring something new (kind of)

Short ago, I started a small project called "Necromancer", and it grabs a lot of inspiration from Diablo III's Necromancer.

This map is more of a "Spell" map, where I've developed 4 spells.

The spells are from the dark, forbidden school of Necromancy, where you use the dead, dark energies and curses as your weapons and shields.

• Corpse Detonation: Detonates a corpse in a small area, dealing [10*Int] to enemies near the detonation
  • Corpse Lance: Destroys 5 corpses in a large area, turning them into sharp bone spears. Each corpse lance is hurled at 5 random enemies, dealing [20*Int] each
  • Curse: Enemies in a large area will receive 20% more damage for 15 seconds
  • Summon Flesh Golem: Consumes up to 5 corpses, and merges them to make a Flesh Golem which will aid you. Flesh Golem will grow stronger for each corpse consumed this way
Flesh Golem Stats:
  • Life: 450 + (10*Intelligence)*corpses
  • Base Damage: 2*Intelligence
  • Number of Dice: 1 + 2*corpses
  • Armor: 1 + (0.05*Intelligence)*corpses
  • Duration: 20 + 4*corpses

More features:
  • Arena for testing
  • Target Practice
  • An easter egg
  • A few commands for help
  • If your necromancer dies, it will respawn at the circle of power.
V1.0 --2024-03-14--
  • Map uploaded

V1.1 --2024-03-21--
  • Changed abilities to 3 levels, except for Flesh Golem that unlocks at level 6
  • Changed Curse by Curse Tome
  • Curse Tome contains the following: Decrepify, Frailty and Leech
  • Added Beads of Immortality and Damage checks
  • Added a condition to CUL debuff effect to prevent healing allies of Curse: Leech targets

• Map and Spells: LordHatchet95
  • Damage Engine: Bribe
  • Bone Spear model: PeeKay

Feel free to use as long as you give me credit!

REQUIRES REFORGED

NOTE: This is far from Multi instanciable... Attempted to make it so, but with no good result :c

Attachments

• Necromancer Test v1.1.w3m
    100.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: Kam