• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nahaz RPG Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Nahaz RPG Beta (Map)

Level 2
Wow thats all you can say about this map it is soo damn good. Awesome storyline, powerfull gameplay this guy took wc3 rpg maps to the next lvl man you creators need watch what this guy did and implent his stratigies on your maps.

Level 2
Yeah man.. I love this game.. Warcraft 3 has hardly any good RPG's and its editor is perfect for making them, so this game definately fills the void.. but Ive only seen one glitch that completely ruins the game.. in that one part where you travel back in time... after you raid the bandits that stole all your items nothing happens.. ive even looked in world editor to check it out, it says after you kill the big red tent you gotta wait 90 seconds and return to the bandit camp.. but even that doesnt work.. it was such a drag.

Level 5
Darkshogun, You have to go on the hill, the one overlooking the fall trees

Ok what i dont freeking get is WHY ISNT THIS MAP FREEKING FINISHED!!! This guy told me that the creater has never finishing this map or something, he even said its been out since TFT CAME OUT! Though it is a great rpg, very good..very irritating when someone starts the movie...And there should be a penalty for pressing esc too much... Great cinamatics tho, some peep hate it...i do after u've seen it, 80 TIMES!! Very cool, very good... Just please, someone finish the abuiltys on the heroes! Then itll be the ultimate!

Also for noobs, this game requires Hell of alot of teamwork, bellow ill show you guys tactics, just incase someone is stuck, dont look down if u want to figure it out urself.

Giant Grunt dude: Keep the cloak, u dont have to kill him, if u want to because hes annouying, use invulnerable potion, walk over to catapult with the rock *in the dead dude's tent* use the catapult as a "shield" also, theres 3 bookcases containing 3 different tombs, NOTE YOU MUST GET THE CLOAKS! THEYRE YOUR SAVIOR! IF U DONT HAVE THEM, CONSIDER YOURSELF DOOMED TO DIE!

Deathknight: Just fight and fight, focus on both the hero and the skeletons, its hella annouying when ur trying to kill overmassing skeletons, trust me, i know

Pitlord: Theres a spot on the terrain by the little river thing, put all your range guys up there, than have a melee sit and hide, blocking the pitlord (DONT USE GHOST! HE CAN WALK THROUGH HIM!*

Pitlord *Reincarnation* Fight! Kill the pitlord with the help of the creature, if the creature is stuck, use the tactic, if he brakes the trees, use the spot the farthest southeast u can go.

Red and blue Necrosomething dudes: Focus on one so they dont combine, if they do use your CLOAK, though you can take them in their normal forms easily, they do like no dmg *bug*

Big Golem: Im usualy the magician, so heres the tacic: Lure the big golem away and have the necro dudes lures the other way but another person, once the golem is lured away, attack him and have the healer HEAL and note, when you have a blink land right next to you or on you, MOVE OR YOUR DEAD! So use it as an advantage to recain your units mana by hiding, than fighting, then hiding, its very useful

Suspicious guy: KILL THE SUMMONERS FIRST! THEY ARE SOO ANNOUYING SOMMONING THOSE SKELETONS! THEY TURN INTO A SKELETON ON THEIR DEATH, JUST KILL THEM!
Once the summoners are dead, kill the main enamy, when he has like 50% hp, he'll begin to fight, so be warned, sinces its daytime YOU CANNOT HIDE!

Thats as far as i have gotten...Have fun! :D

Level 5
For all that are visiting this Page, it's a great map, but there are bugs like others have said.

There is a newer version, complete ect, but the link is broken, its at www.warcraftIII.net, If anyone has the newer version, PLEASE RE-SUBMIT IT!