1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

My First Terrain!!!!

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by Deep_Blade, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Deep_Blade

Deep_Blade
    My first go at terraining, please leave comments!

Attached Files:

2. Magamdy

Magamdy
    For someone first terain pics they aren't bad.
    Next time also cut off the WE parts and don't show any selection circles.

3. Deep_Blade

Deep_Blade
    Cool, thanks for the feedback, il remember that for next time. Anymore feedback is welcome!!!

4. mokkil123

mokkil123
    i love them but i agree with Magamdy remove the WE frame other than that great +rep xD

5. NinjasDontFight

NinjasDontFight
    Not bad, the first one I like. Could use a bit thicker or darker fog.
    The second picture could use some flowers or more grass near the bottem and trees.
    The third picture is good, might wana change the shell doodad placemenet, some are cut off and since it's a close up image. Dosen't look to well, and it's to obvious

6. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

flat terrain you should work on it a little bit ^^

7. ~Void~

~Void~
    The third one is quite nice, I don't know why, but it looks very interesting.