• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My christmas wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone. I'm new to the game frozen throne and I've been a fan of Naga race. And for my christmas wish can I request a Queen Azshara Naga form with tentacles RIP model. Or any other Naga RIP models would do. Thankyou so much guys in advance

Attachments

• Azshara.jpg
    Azshara.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Level 4
You're new to the game? Great! But... Are you undergoing a project that will use the Queen Azshara model? Or do you want it to simply want it? Genuinely curious... After all you did say you're "new to the game". I don't know how many new players jump on the world editor. All in all, good luck with your request!

Hello there, i'm a fan of Naga race and I just simply want it for my personal use. I have no idea in modeling but I know how to import model in world editor through youtube tutorials

Level 16
Hello there, i'm a fan of Naga race and I just simply want it for my personal use. I have no idea in modeling but I know how to import model in world editor through youtube tutorials
It's pretty hard to get people to create full models for an individuals use. If they where to upload it publicly they might do it. But even then it's still a hard sell. I'd suggest you learn how to create models on blender. WC3 models are fairly low poly, so it shouldn't be too difficult to create something decent.

Level 4
It's pretty hard to get people to create full models for an individuals use. If they where to upload it publicly they might do it. But even then it's still a hard sell. I'd suggest you learn how to create models on blender. WC3 models are fairly low poly, so it shouldn't be too difficult to create something decent.

Thankyou for the response. I'll try to learn to create ripped models from wow. Do you any recommendations for model editor? links? how?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.