• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #14 - Morphing Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
:( god, i am so sorry. I only need one more animation, death alternate, its been giving me some trouble and ive been surprisingly busy the past few days :/, regardless as to whether or not the judges will still accept my entry seeing how it is late to an already extended contest. I will still finish the model. I hope you guys accept it though, i worked really hard on this thing and i really like how it came out. Dear god though. i just realized that i never submitted any WIP pictures. or even really publicly told everyone what my big project was. I am making what could pretty much be described as a "WC3 Human" version of the starcraft 2 terratron. It is a giant castle that transforms into a large robot. It doesnt have as many animation as i would have liked but it has a good many. It could very easily fit into any map by using the night elf tree of life as a base model, seeing as it will act as your town hall until "uprooted" or "transformed"

I will finish as soon as i can, im working day and night in whatever free time i have. And i hope you guys like the finished product as much as i enjoyed working on it..... (even though it was a total bitch to work on :p)

PS. ill submit lots of WIP pictures along with the finished model.

Level 31
just checking in to see whats been going on :p
@ anarchianbedlam: hurry and finish yur model young man
@ GF: awesome model. the only thing imo is that there are too many crystals everywhere but, meh i might be seeing diferently cos i'm not into blood elf stuff

...so how many entries do we have?

Well I submitted mine a LONG time ago. But it sucks so meh.

Level 28
:( god, i am so sorry. I only need one more animation, death alternate, its been giving me some trouble and ive been surprisingly busy the past few days :/, regardless as to whether or not the judges will still accept my entry seeing how it is late to an already extended contest. I will still finish the model. I hope you guys accept it though, i worked really hard on this thing and i really like how it came out. Dear god though. i just realized that i never submitted any WIP pictures. or even really publicly told everyone what my big project was. I am making what could pretty much be described as a "WC3 Human" version of the starcraft 2 terratron. It is a giant castle that transforms into a large robot. It doesnt have as many animation as i would have liked but it has a good many. It could very easily fit into any map by using the night elf tree of life as a base model, seeing as it will act as your town hall until "uprooted" or "transformed"

I will finish as soon as i can, im working day and night in whatever free time i have. And i hope you guys like the finished product as much as i enjoyed working on it..... (even though it was a total bitch to work on :p)

PS. ill submit lots of WIP pictures along with the finished model.

Chill. It doesn't end untill wednesday the 20th of July... wich, next time, is 2011.

Level 26
Lol thriko, anyway, i finally finished the model, ill submit it and post up WIP pics and the model in a bit

EDIT

BEHOLD THE CULMINATION OF MONTHS OF WORK. MODELING, TESTING, DEBUGGING AND SLAMMING MY FUCKING HEAD INTO MY FUCKING DESK!

.... i think it cam out pretty good ;D
PROJECT: KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN model does not have deacy animation because model decays into ground in death animations AND to keep model under 200kb

and here are LOT of WIPS to gander at

Untitled 470.jpgUntitled 457.jpgUntitled 458.jpgUntitled 456.jpgthis is what happens when you create a new sequence without voiding the particles xDUntitled 452.jpg and this is me now that ive finished itStarTrekInsurrection-PicardDance.gif

Hope you guys like it, took long enough :p

Also... ingame screenshot
War3 2009-07-25 16-19-50-50.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.