• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modeling Contest #11 - Chimeras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind, I found your post in SuPa-'s gallery. (here)

EDIT: Kay, done with the mesh.

Attachments

• WIP mesh.png
    WIP mesh.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 323

TDR

TDR

Level 18
What the hell is so confusing about pelt mapping? You just have to hit a damn button! Don't try to adjust any of those mumbo jumbo settings, they're so useless that in max 2009 or 2008 they removed them completely so it's just 1 button, like it should be.

What the hell is so confusing about pelt mapping? You just have to hit a damn button! Don't try to adjust any of those mumbo jumbo settings, they're so useless that in max 2009 or 2008 they removed them completely so it's just 1 button, like it should be.

I must be doinitwrong again, as usual. :p

Level 11
Is the end date still Dec 1st? Or was there an extension? My deepcrow has been sitting around essentially finished, and I'm just wondering whether I should post the final entry for it soon, or if I have time to try out some other concepts.

Level 26
the deadline would be Dec 1st, but if there will be an extention then it will last like 2 weeks or maybe even less.

So I think you should post your entry now but if you finish your other concept in time then you could always change your final entry into that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.