• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Modeling Competition #6 - Halloween Unit/Doodad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Here is a wip of my entry, still needs small details and stuff..

WitchTrainer.jpg

Also working on a witch flying on a friggin broom throwing pumpkin bombs..

Level 35
So....a floating Angel Of Death (Grim Reaper).....

I see Lich model potential.....and I like the idea of using a lich better because this Medivh based Grim Reaper doesnt like to play nice with the morph.....

"By order of the High Elven Council...The Medivh base will be abandoned...for now...and a new Abomination shalt be carved from the Lich Model!!!"

Level 27
So....a floating Angel Of Death (Grim Reaper).....

I see Lich model potential.....and I like the idea of using a lich better because this Medivh based Grim Reaper doesnt like to play nice with the morph.....

"By order of the High Elven Council...The Medivh base will be abandoned...for now...and a new Abomination shalt be carved from the Lich Model!!!"
Haha, at first I thought you said you were making an abom lich, and I was like, err.. alrighty then..
--donut3.5--

Level 35
OK!!! I decided to stick with my original GrimReaper, fore the Lich decided it didnt like its robe being messed with....stupid son of a lich!

Anyways..I got the bat to work on the original, I just need to figure out how to wrap certain spots.

....stupid son of a lich!

lame... but funny XD i loled.

[ontopic]

well, im stuck between 2 options, a pumpkin, a pumpkin unit that looks like the pumpkin but turns into a monster when it moves and attacks with his claws and when hes standing still looks like a pumpkin again and if i put a bunch of doodad pumpkins around a vineyard and replace some of those doodad pumpkins with unit pumpkins no one will know the difference and i think i might do that. but i wuld need to learn to animate XD or get milkshape that works..

or

i might make jason.

Level 35
And besides...the orange color really matches the Halloween Fall theme quite nicely....:grin:

Now that the hard part is over..I need to finish the actual Grim Reaper...

Lets see...to do list.

I need to add stuff....I need to add an epic looking scyth....and I need to polish the model...add final texture...wrap it....and mess with the sfx.

Just wait until you see the scyth....when I find the perfect skin for it that is :\

....HEY!!! I have a green gem too....Thanks :grin:.

I cant wait to see it, a syth would be awesome...

I allmost have a green one to, 4 (1*) more rep! EDIT: due to THE_END's rep, its only 1 point (Before it was 4)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.