• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Modeling Competition #4 - Mech/Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The only problem with RDZ's mech is that the cockpit seems to jut out at a weird angle, with no aparent supports. Unless that thing was a window-shield or something.

Level 11
Hm, I'm debating making this now instead, if I have time. I'll finish animating the goliath first though, anyways, in case I don't. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• robotthingy.JPG
    robotthingy.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 131
Level 11
Still find nothing wrong with Starcraft, I call it celebratory. Was and is the best game, so meh :p

Yeah, I'm gonna box-ify it and not make it quite as curvy, but then it seems it could end up as a bunch of primitives is all. Ah w/e, I'll do it somehow. When is the constest's closing date set too?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Animating is easy, animating well is the hard part.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Much cooler than the goliath, if you finish this guy I can smell a possible win.

Level 23
You don't need those three eyes for a start, they can be painted on.

Those spheres on the shoulders are going to be killer, never ever ever ever use spheres unless you will die otherwise.

Could probably make a lot of those struts triangular instead of square and not miss it...

The 'vertebrae' on his 'spine' could probably be triangles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.