• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maze of the Kerotan frog!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Maze of the Kerotan frog! (Map)

Level 3
nice one... exept that with the teleporting ability, i can simply go off the maze in the middle of the grass and, with some patients, i can finish it all with out any trouble. You must take out that ability... or make more regions in all the grass so when you step there you die.

Also i had a bug, using Teleport at the same time i got touched by an enemy make me not to respawn (even though i still had continues).

Still good map :p , i'll rate it after the first thing is solve.

Level 3
Ok, i wish too edit my map but ive lost the unprotected version of it :(
So is there anyway too un-protect it?

I have no idea whats wrong with the bug you found but i will look into it...
The teleporting thing is not a bug, i might have too edit it but its not a bug... If you look carefully theres a tiny iny frog there :p

Level 3
Well i cant do anything to this map anymore due to losing the unprotected copy, also i cba :p
If anyone wants to take and edit it and take stuff outta it they can do so, if you can get acces to them...