• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maplestory creep model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Alright people, I am here to ask for models relating to maplestory. I am making an rpg like maplestory and I want some of their creep models such as the snails and mushrooms and several bosses. I am not asking for an exact replica just a similar look, pictures for reference below, thx in advance +rep for help :thumbs_up:

on a side note I have the majority of the map done and triggers

creeps wanted:
snail
Mushroom
slime
pig
maple-story.jpg

balrog
maple20.jpg

pink bean
n55465290611_6729283_1724194.jpg

Zakum
MS_Monster_Zakum_Whole.gif

horntail
Horntail.png

mano
BasilMarket-com-Mano.gif

manon
MS_Monster_Giant_Red_Dragon.png

griffey
MS_Monster_Griffey.png

frankenoid
MS_Monster_Angry_Franken_Lloyd.png

lord pirate
MS_Monster_Lord_Pirate.png

Level 18
i siriously do not understand that people ask for so much models without giving a good explanation where they need it for. Modelers dont just gona waste time making a model and than hear that all you use it for is for fun (just giving an example) or even if you gona use it for a map than it would be better to show som of the things you already made. like terrain or somthing.

Level 1
thanks cavman, oh and i_brg_doom why are you complaining, what you just said is simply a complex form of bumping, no one really cares. if you don't feel like helping then just ignore it

Status
Not open for further replies.