• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Manaclysm v2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
"Summons cracks in the ground packed with the intense power of mana. As each one erupts the pressure underneath will still become too great and the spell will end with an explosion. Number of mana cracks: 100; Damage per crack: 20 + (4xHero Level); Complete Spell Duration: 7 Seconds; At the end of the duration the hero will do 100 + (25xHero Level) in a 300 range radius. The hero also draws power from the mana eruptions giving him a veil of invulnerability."
I'm pretty laid back, i don't require you to give me credit.
Please help a noob modder by giving constuctive criticism.

Copy the custom unit named "Mana Crack" and set the automatic variable creator option on

I completely remade the spell, read up on hashtables, cleaned the basic leaks after reading the tutorial (let me know of ones I missed please), and made it multileveled for damage.

Keywords:
Mana, Therash, Mage, Cataclysm, Manaclysm
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 09:47, 30th Jun 2010 Hanky: Your spell got some leaks and isn't MUI or MPI right now. You should read the leak tutorial again since your spell is still full of leaks. Also you should...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

09:47, 30th Jun 2010
Hanky:
Your spell got some leaks and isn't MUI or MPI right now. You should read the leak tutorial again since your spell is still full of leaks. Also you should read some tutorials how to make a spell MUI or at least MPI. The way you've used the hashtables didn't made the spell MUI or MPI.

Before you copy and paste the triggers to your map, be sure to change the normal melee footman unit to have no
move speed, 1000 health, to be targeted as invulnerable, and to have the name Mana Cracks. Also make an
Integer type variable named 'k' before pasting the trigger

Or better yet you could just copy and paste them into your map

-taking a look now....

K edit:

Review: (well sort of a review)
This spell is going to be rejected, I can say that already:
Reasons:
-Lot's of leaks
-Not MUI
-Doesn't support multiple levels.

Your coding is very bad atm - I'd suggest you take a look at this:
How to remove Leaks

Sorry, but I'm going to vote for rejection on this.

A note for future spell making:
Spells must be able to work with multiple units at once without interfering with each other to be acceptable - check this:
Hashtables