• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making boat trade system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi i wanna make boat trade system but i have no idea how it would look. Ok so i want player 1 to have boat and walk to players 2 shipyard then player 1 uses spell on boat and targets players 2 shipyard then boat gets removed and player 2 gets +500 gold. my problem is that i dont know which spell should i use for it and how to trigger that spell can you help please? i am bad at editor so it would be cool if you show me alreday done trigger so i could copy it. or if u have other idea how to do boat trade you can s hare it with me it doesnt have to be done with spell i just want point of it to be same boat gets removed and owner of shipyard gets +500 gold

Level 20
Create a spell based on Channel, it doesn't need to do anything, just change the icon, description, range, etc.

Then you need to create a simple trigger.

Event - A unit casts a spell
Condition - Ability being cast equal to "Your spell"
Actions - If then else, multiple actions

If (Unit type of target unit of ability being cast) equal to Shipyard
Then
Unit - Remove triggering unit from the game
Player - Add 500 gold to owner of target of ability being cast

Else
/

It's pretty basic but it should work. Try to see if you can reproduce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.