• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Love (Valentine's Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
At least the Hivegirls social group isn't being bombarded with "will you be my valentine?" messages.

Anyway. I'm at a 50% sucess rate (1 out of 2 in being asking out a girl and her saying yes). So I'm obviously a love expert that.. that.. didn't screw things up! D;

Last edited:
Level 35
Yes, Nhaz, congratulations!

Here's a trophy for you:

RF2221G.jpg

Level 11
No girlfriends, what has this generation come to?
Valentines is just one day, what do you guys do on the rest of the days, play with your Mr. Jhonson?

The condition is really bad. I think the 'experienced' gents of the hive should step in write a tutorial or something.

Level 4
Because there aren't as many females around here, duh. The majority isn't homosexual either.

So obviously, the chances of someone asking how to get a boyfriend is smaller.

Ah, of course!

If that came to you as a surprise, then you're in for a bit of a shock. How many girls would be here anyway? I mean, it would be cool if some liked the Blizzard games as much as I do (or more so), its just that it seems to be unlikely.

It's the Golden Bulgarian Bachelor award, prepared specifically for you.

Also, a real man loves every girl, not just one.

Not all girls are loveable. But I guess I should have known that the qualifications for being a "real man" are more difficult than the initiation for being a member of the Lightning's Blade Clan

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

If that came to you as a surprise, then you're in for a bit of a shock. How many girls would be here anyway? I mean, it would be cool if some liked the Blizzard games as much as I do (or more so), its just that it seems to be unlikely.

Hu, yes, I totally agree with you, in general.

I was a bit surprised as I have three close friends who are female who play Blizzard Games themselves. I didn't thought that Hive would be so shocked cause of girls.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Some of us aren't accustomed to girls due to the way they are seemingly never found on forums. Of course, you never know since you don't know who's at the other end...

Spoiler: Internet girls are men.

Yeah, I myself would never trust a person you just write with because, as you say, you never know who is may at the other end.

But, just to not make myself a supposed liar and cheater, I never said whether I am a girl or not, well, fact, I am a male human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.