• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Love (Valentine's Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Well as everyone know Valentine's day is coming soon! On Saturday, 14/2/15!

What have you prepared for the day? Well the day isn't just bout hanging out with your gfs or bfs. It's about be with your family. If you're still single, don't worry bout that day cause it's all about you and your family.

Happy Valentine's day! :):ogre_love:

Let's start by spreading Reps and love to everyone in Hive! :)

Level 22
Not having to look after and listen to constant bragging is the best part....that is until you realize how miserable you are and come down on earth crying like a hysterical insane lil' boy.
Chronic Friendzoned-titis. It sucks.

Level 30
I want everyone here to be jealous of my love life right now because I have the most beautifullest girlfiend I ever had since child birth, we are currently advancing our valentine's day for the whole month, and after February 15 I will propose to her. This is our current pic of the day:

194715-albums6441-picture94711.png

tl:dr Happy Vallentine's Day!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

And what about a boyfriend ?

Why doesn't anyone ask how to get a boyfriend ? ( I wanna know..)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Because there aren't as many females around here, duh. The majority isn't homosexual either.

So obviously, the chances of someone asking how to get a boyfriend is smaller.

Ah, of course!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Ardenian: You want a boyfriend? Maybe someone could pitch in for you.

( *looking up 'pitch' in my dictionary*, hm hm okay, so does it mean someone shall become my boyfriend or what does it mean ?)

Just pointed out that no one had mentioned one, I don't think it was a personal 'demand'.

Indeed, Chaosy got it right.

Level 23
There's a nice place near my house that makes chocolate from scratch (bean to bar) and wraps them in beautiful paper. I'll get something from there, write a cute card and sit at home alone eating the chocolate have a nice dinner with my girlfriend.

thats exactly as my todays story, but without the house making chocolate(I had chocolate :D), and girlfriend.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

chobibo said:
I don't think a dictionary is the best place to look for the definition of "pitch in" as I meant is as an idiom. Here's a more accurate description of its meaning.

Oh, it is similar to the translation I found in the dictionary, but yours explain it exactly.

I was talking about tips but whichever works for you is fine I guess.

Uhm, don't you give tips to a waiter/waitress ?
I am not sure what you mean because it sounds to me as if you want to suggest me to hire a prostitute what is definitely wrong, I hope!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hi sweetie, will you come to my place for a rep party?

*looking at that strange person that lures with reputation*

Hmm

*looking at Biography section: You are a faggot*

Nooooope

Status
Not open for further replies.