• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's get to know each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Full name: Michael LLorence Boyles :xxd:
Birth date: August 2, 1998 (17) Probably the last batch that only had 10 of non-collegiate education.. Lol
Current Living at: Baclaran, Parañaque City, Manila
Username/Nickname: boyls, boils, or boyles
Intersets: Anything.. as soon as it inspires me.. like playing an instrument? i like computers.. but it doesnt mean am good at it.. i like reading the specs of a cellphone idk why.. that's some of my interests :) lol
A little information/message for everyone: I'm not a I.T. student.. I am just into map making something like that.. and i want to know more about other stuffs like.. modelling, texturing, and many more.. That's probably all? Have a good day! :ogre_haosis:

Edit: Sorry for the "10 years in highschool" lol i felt like i stayed in high school for a decade.. lol

Roland

R

Roland

Nah, I'm dumb and I want to flunk out of school and start a new life like a farmer.

Roland

R

Roland

Magiging tambay nalang ako at mag torjack nalang sa mga elementary girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.