• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's get to know each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've been observing the thread/group for quite some time and.. I think it's been getting quite gloomy.
So let's introduce ourselves to each other!

I'll start!
Sorry for grammar or spelling errors, I'm just on my mobile.

Username and Nickname: RandomPogi AKA Daniel/Danny
Birthdate: June 24
Personal Life: I'm a God-Fearing english fluent Pokemon geek. Also a Classical geek. That's why I like playing the Violin! Haha I'd like to know you guys and hopefully see you in personal. Also I'm a 4rth year Highschool student.

Also known as: Cheerful, Optimistic, Forgiving, Loving, Annoying Lil' Wierdo.

Course I want for college: Marine Biologist or Music Major! Still not sure! Where? UP or Bust! Hahaha~

Music: Classical, non heavy metal rock, owl city, breanne duren, I also like old songs.
Religion: Christian
Extra Stuff I'd like to add: If you see me in a bus, or somewhere, just address me as RandomPogi so I'll know you're from the PRS. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU STALKING ME.^~^

WE Skills: A bit of terrain, and Object editor stuff. Noob photoshop skills.

Projects: Universe Clash

To add me on Facebook: just search "RandomPogi" and look for my identification.
Contact Number: I'll have to know you very well first. ;)
God Bless~!

Level 28
Username and Name: SonofJay/ SonofJay
Birthdate: November 27
Personal Life: Party Pooper, Studying Programming (C++, Java etc.)
Also known as: Serious, friendly

WE Skills: Terrainer, experience modder, melee map maker, Blizzard Modding Site Director, ChaosRealm Co-Admin. Know GUI and some little Jass and Vjass.

Projects: Tons of Melee Map, Vampire's Realm and some old projects.

Contact: Just contact me here. (If you love me so much, ask Random*Gay*Pogi of my number)

Like: Eminem, Linkin Park, Writing, Rapping

Level 8
Simple Biography About me:

Thats because i cant think of any other names that uses an army rank like my grandfather,so i thinked of a ame that hasnt been used before tada! Gen_Bloodhorn

But Then One Day searching "Bloodhorn" i found Bloodhorn tauren race in World Of Warcraft and i was like What the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Name:Kyjel
IGN:Gen_Bloodhorn or Gen.Bloodhorn if "Dot" IS possible
birthday:June 11
Liked Music Artists:Bruno Mars,Eminem,Madi Jane,Owl City,Yeng Constantino.
WE Skills: Basic in triggering and no skills in any kind of jasses :D
Modeling Skills:Basic
Texturing skill: i make some Textures in Minecraft for it is only 16x16.
Project: nothing But Im Somewhat of an idealist (one who makes ideas :D)
Hates:people Who Judges Me Too Early,And People Who thinks their too powerful enough to rule someone
Religion: Catholic
Money State: Not Rich And Not Poor at just the center

NEW!!!

Hobbies:Rapping,Beatbox (Crabscratch XD)
Course i want for college: Architect
Personal life:Im a Second Year Highschool Student,I am A Gamer which likes RPG/Adventure,High Graphic Games,i like to use my Bike,A Handsome Teen Of course.
and i composed a class song (tribute for farmers) "Bayaning Nagtatanim"

Well Thats all i can think of...For now

Back in July 23, 2012:
Username/Name: indomitable1319 / Nic
Birthday: October 23, 1997
Personal Life: I tend to live an extremely different life from the life I live here, or any other 'lives' I have on different forums/games. Don't be surprised if I'm not as attentive to any stuff that relates to WarCraft on FaceBook as I am here on the Hive. I'm a really social person, and I enjoy the fruits of my highschool life as the last two years pass. :)
Also Known As: Consistent Honor Student, Good at Math, Good at English, Hungry
Identification: www.facebook.com/niiiiic
Music: Avenged Sevenfold, Heavy Rock
Religion: Roman Catholic
WE Skills: Triggering, Terraining
Projects: The Risen
Contact Number: I don't feel comfortable giving it off to people I'm not that well acquainted with yet. :)
Extra Stuff: Try to address me as Nic when you address me outside of the Hive. :)

I'm willing to answer any other info you guys want to know. :xxd:

As of November 22, 2015...

Username/Name: indomitable1319 / Nic
Birthday: October 23, 1997
Personal Life: I tend to live an extremely different life from the life I live here, or any other 'lives' I have on different forums/games. Don't be surprised if I'm not as attentive to any stuff that relates to WarCraft on FaceBook as I am here on the Hive. I'm a really social person, and I am dying in college.
Also Known As: Consistent Honor Student, Good at Math, Good at English, Hungry
Identification: www.facebook.com/niiiiic
Music: Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore, Carly Rae Jepsen
WE Skills: Triggering, Terraining
Projects: The Risen
Contact Number: I don't feel comfortable giving it off to people I'm not that well acquainted with yet. :)
Extra Stuff: Try to address me as Nic when you address me outside of the Hive. :)

Level 15
`
`
`
`
Username and Nickname: The Weird Human aka Peter
Birthdate: April 21
Personal Life: FEU Freshmen, studying Medical Technology
Also known as: Forgiving, Intelligent, Curious, Friendly, Hotheaded, Creative, Imaginary

Identification: Black Mesa Forums Personel, former PRS Administrator

Music: Any music, but i mostly like the old 70's and 80's
Extra Stuff I'd like to add: More info about me on http://www.facebook.com/peterdanielle.rallos
Skills: Modeling, basic Photoscape, World Editing

Projects: Black Mesa Source

Contact Number: NO, i dont want any worthless GM about you eating lunch or having a bad day!

PS: Only free time to visit PRS, since its SONA.

Level 8
ima leave 1 more
Also Known as
Gwapo,Maputi,American Like "daw sabi ng mga classmate ko",Good at math and english and filipino,and most knowledge of computer in class :D

@Random Pogi: I don't act my age... i act a bit older than my age.
and i expect to be the youngest in PRS

Level 28
Added some more on my details,
m033.gif
, I think Sir Eubz is the oldest, he is a teacher if I remember correctly.

Level 14
Username and Nickname: Xian (Pronounced Sa-yan)/ Xian (Pronounced Shiyan)
Birthdate: October 24
Year - Junior High 7th Grade
Personal Life: Acts like a weirdo in school so that people think i'm a stupidass,in reality, my IQ is twofold higher than theirs XD
Also known as: Naix
Course I want for college: Dunno
Religion: Christian
WE Skills: Noob mapper

Projects: Skeleton Arena (Inactive because of minecraft)

Level 6
Lol I'm not FRIGGIN GAY. I'm even somewhat stalked by some gay people and it's creepy. What makes you say I'm gay? Hahahahaha I'm 100% male. And proud of it. And also my parents would kill me if I was gay. Plus look whos's talking! Someone wth their gender still unknown :p ;P hahahahaha!

Level 8
Son of jay:

Definition of SON
a : a human male offspring especially of human beings
b : a male adopted child
c : a human male descendant

Definition of OF
—used as a function word to indicate a point of reckoning <north of the lake>
a —used as a function word to indicate origin or derivation <a man of noble birth>
b —used as a function word to indicate the cause, motive, or reason <died of flu>
c : by <plays of Shakespeare>
d : on the part of <very kind of you>
e : occurring in <a fish of the western Atlantic>
—used as a function word to indicate the component material, parts, or elements or the contents <throne of gold> <cup of water>
a —used as a function word to indicate the whole that includes the part denoted by the preceding word <most of the army>
b —used as a function word to indicate a whole or quantity from which a part is removed or expended <gave of his time>
a : relating to : about <stories of her travels>
b : in respect to <slow of speech>
a —used as a function word to indicate belonging or a possessive relationship <king of England>
b —used as a function word to indicate relationship between a result determined by a function or operation and a basic entity (as an independent variable) <a function of x> <the product of two numbers>
—used as a function word to indicate something from which a person or thing is delivered <eased of her pain> or with respect to which someone or something is made destitute <robbed of all their belongings>
a —used as a function word to indicate a particular example belonging to the class denoted by the preceding noun <the city of Rome>
b —used as a function word to indicate apposition <that fool of a husband>
a —used as a function word to indicate the object of an action denoted or implied by the preceding noun <love of nature>
b —used as a function word to indicate the application of a verb <cheats him of a dollar> or of an adjective <fond of candy>
—used as a function word to indicate a characteristic or distinctive quality or possession <a woman of courage>

Definition of JAY
a : a predominantly fawn-colored Old World bird (Garrulus glandarius) of the crow family with a black-and-white crest and wings marked with black, white, and blue
b : any of various usually crested and largely blue chiefly New World birds that are related to the common Old World jay and have roving habits and harsh voices — compare blue jay

Source:http://www.merriam-webster.com

A male adopted child of a Garrulus glandarius

A. for effort :D

Level 2
Well, here's my bio:

TheGrandMagnus's Bio
Nickname: Jasper/Pepah [as sometimes I'm called by my friends]
Birthdate: January 28
Personal Life: Im a 2nd year highschool student. I excel in math, science and english [Yes, I'm fond of academics]. I like to read books and also I play DotA a lot [A LOT]. I go to random places when I am on Quiz Bees and some field trips. I go to church on sundays [since its recommended by my teacher]. For short, I'm an academic travelling guy who always play computer but is also religious.
Also known as: A Polite, Obedient and Cheerful Nerd
Hobbies: Computer Gaming, Reading Books, Watching TV, Others
Music: I like Coldplay, Classic Music [like that of Beatles], some others...
Wanted Course: Maybe Architecture or Food Tech [like my brother]
Identification: The Guy who plays DotA a lot.

WE Skills: Average Terraining, Triggering and Custom Objects Editor.
Modeling and Texturing Skill Level: Below -9000!
Projects: None. [Well, I try with some maps that I don't even finish XD]

Edited:
- Added more info, just look at the added stuff!

Level 6
Name:Joshua
IGN:iChaos
birthday:April 11, 1999
Liked Music Artists:many in mind XD
WE Skills: ._.
Modeling Skills:._.
Texturing skill: ._.
Project: Something remaking something xd
Religion: AoG
Hobbies:playing computer, chess, basketball :3
Personal life: 1st year :3

Level 6
:ogre_hurrhurr: @SonofJay, you said not everything in the internet is true, and you said SonofJay is your real name + your gender is unknown, so...

241px-Personal_kat,_Creepy_gusta.svg.png

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 6
Yes! You got it right. I'm not Catholic or anything, but we still believe in one and almighty God. Though, we do not have sign of the cross, and other similar things like that.

Level 5
I think there is a tell something about yourself thread already. created by TheWeirdHuman or DawnWhitelighter.

but I shall go with the flow.

Username: Cayle
Birthdate: march13
Personal Life:

Also known as: For other forums i am known as Poltergeist, The Saint, Rook, Your Daddy. For Deviant Art i'm known as CayleWhite (some here knows why XD)

Course I want for college: Been there, Done that. Graduated from UST, AB Behavioral Science

Music: Contemporary Christian Rock, Alternative, Bossa Nova, Reggae, Roots

Religion: Born-Again Christian

WE Skills: a little terraining. and, oh I don't know, ANIMATION? hehe

Projects: Wala. sick and tired of working by myself.
To add me on Facebook: ask the other members. they might have added me already. there's no point anyway. You find nothing interesting about me there.

Contact Number: no. if people wanna contact me they should ask for it personally. And it better be about something worth both our time.

Level 11

Nickname: Acid
Birthday: Nov 25
Current status on WE: Hiatus
WE Skills: Terrain, GUI, JASS, vJASS, Ideas, etc. (Except 2D arts & Model related stuff)

Hobbies: Playing Tekken
Music: Alt Rock, Heavy Metal, Metalcore

Level 6
Username & Nickname: CarloImperio A.K.A Nico (Mah real name, at the same time my nickname XD)
Birthdate: Feb 2
Personal Life: Future Song Leader and at the same time Guitarist (Singing while playing guitar XD)
Religion: Pentecostal (Trinitarian Belief) - Born Again Christian
Music: Jesus Music, Acoustic, Chinese Instrumental Music, Secondhand Serenade (I don't like to prefer EMO songs, Just only John Vesely's songs.), Country Songs, Electronica, synthpop
WE Skills: Basic Terraining and Basic Trigger (A bit starter)
Projects: NONE.
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/FirmBelieverNICO
Hobbies: Researching, Exploring, Reading, Singing and Practicing my Terraining on WE.

Level 6
Conclusion?
Almost anyone can play warcraft. Except maybe those who are handicapped in some ways that do not enable them to play it. o_O
Who here plays Musical Instruments? And what genreof music do you like?

I play the Violin(and would like to play viola, piano, and cello..) and I like Classical Music!
Well, the only type of of music I don't like is Heavy Metal... Rock is okay, but Heavy Metal is... Ugh.

Almost anyone can play warcraft. Except maybe those who are handicapped in some ways that do not enable them to play it. o_O
Who here plays Musical Instruments? And what genreof music do you like?

I play the Violin(and would like to play viola, piano, and cello..) and I like Classical Music!
Well, the only type of of music I don't like is Heavy Metal... Rock is okay, but Heavy Metal is... Ugh.
I play Keyboard/organ/piano, guitar(electric or acoustic) and bass guitar, and a flute. I just like the soft sounding music.
About sports, I trained taekwondo before, I play basketball, badminton and sometimes play chess.
Me, chess, long jump, triple jump and high jump. Easy sports.

Maybe eubz teaches WarCraft? :DD
LOL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.