• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Legacy of the Damned - Open RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
''Poor old fella''Said Greymare whispering''Dying 2 times would be hard''Said again.And then he heard a voice it was Taiion and he said ''Indeed''crying.Greymare now realised that the elves could hear very well even if they are 'sad'.''Should we go to the nearest village and take a rest?Picks an orcs bag and he picked a map from it.''The orcs are getting lost easily''He said laughting.Well.hmmm.Lets see.....We are at the portal, the nearest village we can go it Trol'Akar.We should go there and ask their inkeeper for an Original map.He said while pointing East

Level 12
"I agree with with you friend", said Kaz'rogal, "we are now stronger than ever. And... Let's go into that village, i am up for some beer indeed" said Kaz'rogal while he's heavly standing up...

MAP UPDATED!!

mapmagnar.jpg

Sons of Death's castle - Approved

Level 14
''Very well then,humm, i will go hand out to that village, cause im hungry, hahaha-catch!''
Then Greymare throwns a 'glowing rock' at taiion, then taion cathced it and said''What is this?''.''It's a rune.You can use it to enchant you weapons or your armor,like shields and swords, use it, it comes handy.''And then he runned towards the village.

Level 12
OOC: Let's go into town. It'll be fun.

IC: "Let's go boys" said, now healed, necromancer. "Hey Greymare!!" yelled he, "Stop it dude! Wait for us!!" he continued...

EDIT: Arrrgghhh.... -.-'

Last edited:
Level 13
Niria & Lya walked to the front of the ship and noticed it wasn't just a normal ship...

Niria: "Hey, I reconize this ship from something...
But from what?"

Lya: "Rawr?"

Niria: "Mehh, maybe we could repair it and then travel to another part of the land."

Niria & Lya @ Coast.jpg
The ship...

Level 14
OOC:Read the post about Trol'akar

1 hour has passed and Greymare didnt returned, then something apeared from the wood it had like 6 arms and 2 heads.When it apeared near Taiion he reconised that face, it was Greymare bringing a dead stagg at their camp while bringing some woods too.''What are you doing with these woods and leaves?''Said Taiion Confused.''I'm going to make a campfire and make a tent.We will rest here.Its night and its a long way to Trol'akar''.

EDIT:''Oh and you are awake Kaz.Dont worry, we will sleep here at night, i've brought some rescourses so we can make an camp here.

Level 12
"I agree with you Greymare, and thank you, for bringing us food" said Kaz'rogal. "So, we are traveling to Trol'akar tomorrow?" he asked...

OOC: From now on, everyone writes for his own character... Not the else's...

Level 14
OOC:Eww im sorry im sorry.''Taiion Said''

Edit:''I think a good time to leave is tomorow morning, hehehehehe i will make my own fire so i can rest here up a bit.''He putted the huge leaf to the floor and unequiped his cloack to make an excelent temporary 'bed'.''Lets eat guys, long day awaits us,''

Level 12
"I'm up for some training" said Kaz'rogal as he was standing up. "Thanks to you, I am not hungry anymore", he continued and went to pick up his staff. "I will be in the forest nearby, hunting some deers and wolves" said necromancer...

Level 12
"Sure" answered Kaz'rogal and they went deeper into forest. "You stay there and eat Greymare", said Kaz'rogal, "you must be hungry after that hunt", he continued...

OOC: I gave +rep points to both of you...

Level 14
Greymare along in the camp was bored.''What are those guys doing, practising with defenseless animals,whatever.I'm bored.At least i brought some Herbs, i could use them to make some potions my Mentor teached me and then i go find them.

Level 12
"Join your Order?" asked necromancer shocked...
"Tell me, friend, what's real purpose of your order?" said Kaz'rogal...
"And", he continued quickly, "where are your knights?" he talked calmly...

Level 12
Kaz'rogal heard this and he putted his hand onto his friend's shoulder. "I understand", he said, "But i could only bring evil to your order my friend, it's because i am being chased by a powerful demon. That demon's name is Kil'jaeden. He was the lord of the Burning Legion during the first two great wars of Azeroth. The wars where you died my friend, and i cannot allow myself to see you dying again." Kaz'rogal continued and he begins to cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.