• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

..::Legends of the Damned::..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
OOC: Yeah, I'll do my best to balance the power and strength between them two - you do so too.

"Hmmm...power with orbs, haven't faced orb-user in long time!" thought Pain, and then he crossed his arms, preparing to do some spell...

((You cannot stop him from doing this spell, since it's doing it fast - i just don't write whole RP so you could RP your character's spell *Balance*))

Level 12
Ability that Pain wanted to cast faded, since he was thrown away thanks to Taiion's spell. "Not bad, not bad..." laughed Pain as he was flying, until he finally hit the ground far away from the church. "Seems like I'll have to use my second state to defeat this maggot'..." he continued, as he started transforming into even more black orc with wings. "Now feel the pain..." he said.

Level 12
As Pain saw that bolt coming towards him, he instantly spawned black hole in hope to draw that bolt inside it, but half of the bolt was drawn inside, while the rest hit him, throwing him back into the field. He fell down, and suddenly jumped high in the air, because he wasn't hurt that much. Just as he reached the maximum of that jump, he threw three dark-magic made spears in Taiion's direction and disappeared. One second later he appeared behind Taiion, holding him for his hands and making him unable to move. "This is the end!" he shouted, as two spears hit Taiion's chest, and third one got his stomach...

OOC: Just RP that Taiion got hit, but then he'll attack Pain from behind... ;) You will see anyways... :D

OOC: yeah, taiion is a bit more powerful than him nao though. :D

IC:

Taiions hield flared, stoppping puncture, but was knocked a ways away by the force of the impact...

He managed to pen his wings midair and fllew upt the the top of the church and fired off a barrage of bolts.

OO:C btw, he could not have made a black hole intantly because the bolt would have hit him before he enven knew taiion used it. but its ok for now.

Level 12
Pain dodged about seven bolts, but the rest of them hit him - not making too much damage. "You're good, but why are we fighting? I will end this right no-..." said Pain as he was crossing his arms, preparing for his last spell. "It is enough, Pain!" said strange demonic voice, and suddenly out of nowhere black hologramic figure appeared behind Pain, holding his both arms. "You overused yourself, he's way stronger than you now! No spell would help you now, in state you are! As I can see, even though he's my old friend - Nicanor refused my friendly invitation... So be it, let him be!" said that stranger, covered by holograms. "Sa-ta'mi!" he shouted instantly, making a portal near him and Pain - then dragging them inside. Portal closed soon and Garluk fell on the ground, sighing deeply and coughing a lot of blood. "If someone does not stop him... he'll become even mo-..." said Garluk then got unconscious...

Level 14
OOC: sorry, I was pull in into a job and I finally got it done. Well helmdal is one of the old legends.

"So your pain. Hello Taiion, Khal and Nicanor." Helmdal finally spoke, he look the same after all these years but little older. His sword, Kelion, was out and looked straight at the being. Well this will be fun if not glorious. Hello everybody. "My name is Helmdal Ajax Thorinus, nice to finally meet you."

Level 12
OOC: I won't be active 'till the 20:30 today...
------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in deep foggy forest...
"Are you okay, Pain?" said strange holographic figure, who helped him to escape. "Yes, I'm alright. Don't you worry so much about me, I can take care of myself! I could beat up that guy, no matter what the cost!", Pain screamed, since his stomach was heavy hurt. Holograms from that stranger's body fell down, and half of his face has been revealed. "Ma-...master?" said Pain, looking at that figure with shocked expression on his face. Stranger was not very tall, and half of his face was covered with bandages, while the other part of his face had dark red eye, covered by glowing shadow. Black dot was in middle of his eye, since other part of his body couldn't be seen. "It's time to leave the council, Pain. Only you and me, make an organization - from all strongest villains of this world!" shouted stranger. "You mean even....even....Deathwing?" asked Pain, covered by fear. "Exactly, that old baby would be a perfect servant!" laughed stranger as he helped Pain to stand up...

"What are Pain and that stranger up to, will heroes be strong enough to face fury of Deathwing once again? - Only time will show..."

Level 25
IC
Nar’Jin was enjoying the peacefulness of his village. He sat just outside his hut; unaware of what was happening, carefully mixing a potion for the summer rituals. He was just finishing the potion when he was disturbed by something. He got up on his feet, quickly observing the village. He could se that the rest of the tribe was disturbed as well, all of them was looking for something, what ever it was.
Suddenly a scout comes rushing in to the village and shouts:
”Chieftain..! We just spotted a vast human war party moving through our lands… *breathing heavily* …they will be here… very soon Chieftain..!”
The scout was almost fainting of fatigue as the Chieftain began to hand out orders.
“Warriors, prepare to greet death is self, but before that, give these bastards a hell of a greeting!”
The tribe shouted “In blood, we are bound!”

Suddenly the ground slightly began to shake and in the far east Nar’Jin heard the loud sound of battle horns, war cries and the drumming sound of rushing horses. He gazed upon the army that was closing up upon his village. There was too little time to perform a greater spell to protect the village, but he knew one thing; this was worth dying for. He grabbed his battle gear, equipped his shield and drew his twin-headed blade. He began to offer his warriors potions and spells; they would be of no use to him any more, this would be his final breaths, he was well aware of that.

The war party was now minutes away, the ground was trembling as the forces moved forward the village where the trolls were ready to greet their death.

OOC
Anyone want to RP the humans? :)

Last edited:
Level 12
OOC: Yeah, Fuss' help him with those humans...!! :p (not that much RP today btw...)

"You indeed don't get him, Taiion..." coughed Garluk. "He's immortal now, no matter how much you beat him up, he'll always return!" he continued...

Level 14
"He is but not for long. Lyssia, since you do not truly fear me, I wish for you to take up the mantle of being an eternal one?" She look at him. "Why me, the sword you carry, is a titan blade reborn."

Level 14
"Oh sorry, here you go." He used the power of his sword to heal Garluk while helping him up. "Man, hope Elion is not released in his prison. He would take over as Phoenix King again." He started to think on this so called group. The old ones and some newer heroes.

Level 12
Garluk stood up, half-healed looking at Helmdal. "Thanks a lot friend." he said, and then turned to rest of the group. "Now listen to me, forget about your mysteries and legends, tides of darkness are coming again. You don't need to believe me, since I'm almost a newborn, and I don't know that much about old wars and legends, but one thing is for sure. I was in mental connection with Pain up to about three minutes ago, and then it faded. As I heard, they're going to summon creature of great power. Does name 'Deathwing' means something to you all?" said Garluk with serious expression on his face, looking at group...

Level 14
"Holy ......... Well Damn." Helmdal felt very tried. "Ok that means, well a dragon who's greatest warrior, Phoenix King is next." He started to fully heal Garluk. "Taiion, Nicanor and Khal. What if he finds the other great evils? This is time for action not sorrow." His face turn to an expression that would have surprise the others. It was cold and still but yet warm and caring. "Deathwing came from a world called Azorth. There he betrayed his own kind. A battle ensued that weakened him to the point, he hid. Then over 10,000 years ago he awoke." His eyes became grey for a few minutes.

Level 19
''Warriors of Humanity!"' the commander shouted in fury.
''They are taunting us! Can we let this happen!?'' he roared.
''NO!'' was the answer of the army.
''Charge, by NICANOR!'' he shouted and he charged into the Trollish lines, followed by his warriors.

Level 25
IC
"Hold!" shouted the Chieftain
"Just a few more seconds… FIRE!"
Arrows started to rain upon the soldiers, but it merely made any difference, the front line kept pushing forward.
---
"Shamans, thunder!" yelled the Chieftain.
The shamans began to channel and the clouds above began to darken and rain started to fall. Seconds later a thunder bolt struck the earth, splitting the charging wave of humans.
---
“Head-hunter’s, prepare yourselves, throw within reach!”
The head-hunters grabbed their spears, took aim and fired when the force was within range.
---
The humans were now a few meters outside the village and the trolls started their counter attack. Among these warriors was Nar’Jin, swinging his blade with all his might as he shouted:
“In blood we are bound my brothers, show the gods your worthiness, show them your strength!”

OOC
Why the " --- "?
Well, Fuss, if you feel like it, write what the humans do when the arrows falls upon them and the same for the rest ^^
BTW; I kinda wanna lose this battle :>

Get my point? :O

Last edited:
Level 12
"I don't really know who he is, but as I've heard and as I could see from your faces, he must be really strong opponent, since y'all fear him so much!" answered Garluk, calmly since all his wounds were healed. "If you want to stop this evil, we have to work together. I don't know will the rest of Horde agree with me, but I'm sure that great task lies before me, and that I have to go into my cave and speak with great elder!" he continued...

Level 14
"Well we need a friend's blessing." He walked over to the dead orc. "Release your death body for your blessing." The body of the hero orc began to glow. A spirit formed around the coffin. "I ask for you blessing to give control of the good orcs to your decedent?"

OOC: I need some one to play the dead orc, the legendary dead orc.

Level 25
IC
The two forces met each other with a tremendous clash.

Nar'Jin was scouting for leaders, as he wanted to show the gods his worthiness.
He spotted the High General, bringing down troll after troll.
Nar'Jin began to run as fast as he could and within reach he threw his blade against the General as he drew his sacrificial dagger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.