• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Legacy of Legends RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Zarion took a deep breath, and he says with a certain tone. "I'm ready whenever you are"

OOC: I know the consequences. Death is not to be feared. We will all embrace it in the end.

Alyssa felt somthing, a strong feeling... it felt like a normal emotion, but it came from outside of her own body... it came from urak, she was easily able to deduce... It was a warm feeling, that spread throughout her body. Urak smiled, and a voice in her mind spoke a clear and as cool as a droplet of fresh spring water from the highlands of her home... "And I, you." As if finishing a long forgotton conversation...

Level 20
Alyssia blushed, her pale cheeks turning a ruby red, though thankfully this was all the others would be able to decipher. She paused a moment, confused as to how she should reply to Urak. She was quick to open and slowly close her mouth again, instead letting the words flow down a river of emotion, through their soulbound link. "I am... certain, but is it always so? Are we different?".

The Sargeant gave Elvor a cold stare. "SAH! WE DONT TAKE THAT ATTITIDE HERE SAH!" he barked out.

He then turned back to the group, and gave them a lengthy summary of safety, ending with, "So, if an alarm is sounded, run for the nearest guard or security booth. and never leave the castle. DISMISSED!" and with that... it was over, and they were directed to their rooms.

Each of the rooms in the dormatory complex had 2 beds and a small bathroom.

"Soulbounds are to share rooms. anyone without a soulbound will have a whole room to themsleves." and with that he left them to their own devices yelling back to them, "Dineners at 6!"

Urak and alyssa entered the nearest available room, as soon as they entered the room, a name apeared on the door. there was a small table in the middle of a room and a pair of chairs. the table was host to a fruitbowl. the only other decor in the room was a painting, and a window. there was a sigle queen bed in a corner and the door too the bathroom.

Last edited:
Level 20
Alyssia wandered calmly through the door, in awe of the architecture, she was used to tents and huts, not castles of such grandeur. She quickly glanced around the room, taking in the alcoved bathroom, the painting, the table - the fruit bowl and the bed. She yawned subconsciously, it had been an eventful day.

Level 20
Alyssia smiled back, striding purposefully towards the bed and perching on the end of it, next to Urak. She began to unlace her boots, she frowned, she hadn't noticed how dirty they or any of her apparel were and she doubted Urak's trick would work on her own.

Having finally removed both boots and socks, she turned to Urak - and half-whispered, half grinned.
"Your tired to? But there is only one bed..."

Urak smiled as he managed to hear her thoughts and he moved next to her. he put his arm around alyssa's shoulder... she felt his watey touch sooth her skin and there was a wave as his watery being covered her body and clothes, purging it of impurities. washing her hair... then the presence receeded, and he grinned. "Yes..." hes acuatic voice whispered. "but i think we can share..."

Level 20
I see... Alyssia sent through their mental link, currenly close enough to do so with minimal effort. She felt, surprisingly invigorated... she didn't want to sleep anymore, was this her own thoughts or Urak's? She could rarely decipher between the two, the bond only grew stronger with each passing day. She edged closer to him, it felt like the right thing to do. "Share? I'm not really that tired anymore..."

Level 20
Alyssia, hesitated for a second, but feeling the change in his emotion - settled back alongside him, turning to face him, grinning rather wildly. She wrapped an arm around him and drew him close, he was surprisingly light. Instinct kicked in, her lips pressed against and moved with his, as her free hand moved to his shirt...

Level 20
OOC: I know dude, I'm having to take breaks between posts, I've not laughed this hard in a long, long time xD

Alyssia's actions slowed and grew stiff, her excitement replaced with guilt and shame, she blushed and pulled out of the kiss abruptly.
"I'm sorry... Urak, it's too soon" she shook her head, sliding to the side of the bed and sighing.

Level 20
It's not your fault, I acted rashly... I love you I know that now, I have done for a while, but it's too soon... just too soon....
Alyssia shook her head apologetically, turning to give Urak a feeble smile.
Deciding to let the emotional link bleed dry, she spoke.
"Just hold me?".

"yes... i think we do... thats what the sargeant said... look there are two beds, perfect..." she said nervously... still examaning the link... Zarion could feel her nervousness aswell....

OOC: lol?

DM: next morning...

IC:

Urak awoke in the same position he had fallen asleep in... he carefully disentangled himself from alyssa's slight fram and stood... refreshing himself once more and walking to the window, looking out over the castle and the gentle harbor... the early morning rays of the sun caused the gentle waves to sparkle, the fog, so natural in costal areas had already drifted away not a half hour ago, leaving the vista unblighted by its smothering. the burning orb in the distance, rising so gracefully, heralded a warm day, as urak softly bit down on a select apple from the fruitbowl...

Myria awoke aswell, and looked over from her bed to see Zarion already awake...

Status
Not open for further replies.