• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of Goblins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I can help you with fixing typos/grammar mistakes. Also very good idea you got yourself there ;)
Also I just read the story maybe make it a bit longer? Oh well there was some grammar mistakes just gonna point them out.
1. Long time ago, the Goblins were a part of the Horde, but their hungry for money and tehnology made them leave the union.
The hungry part is the fact that it should be hunger for money and technology and maybe you should say the Horde instead of the union?
"... showed up with even more firepower and tehnology that the goblins even knew...."
I'm probably not correct but shouldn't it be ever knew instead?

Level 9
First of all it is Cyper ;)
Also just noticed from the first one of them there is also technology where you forgot the c ;)
But maybe you should tell them like how they plan to do it maybe so when it is done people get a "basic outline" of where they are fighting.
Also if the Goblin Dominion has a city, then where is it located and what is the name.
Things like that you could even include what Nazz did during the first and second war.
All of this should give the readers a more interested view on the story in my opinion.

Level 9
Yes, this will be a Campaign based on Goblin Race. It will take scene 5 years after TFT (As I mentioned above).
I intend to create a succession of Campaigns that takes scene one after others.
This will be the first campaign.

Edit: The main hero will be Nazz Stonecrown and his Greenthunder Goblins. They will face a lot of enemies like Worgens (again), Shadowhunt survivors (evil goblins), Undead Scourge, Scarlet Crusade, Orc Horde and many more in their way to create the goblin empire known as "Goblin Dominion".

Level 9
Okay here is the late correction of grammar etc etc.
Well just copy this :D

"The Beginning"
Long time ago, the Goblins were a part of the Horde, but their hunger for money and technology made them to split up. Some became merchants, some rejoined the Horde and some created tribes. So was the Greenthunder Tribe, ruled by Nazz Stonecrown in Silverpine Forest. Nazz's Tribe was the most powerful of all, having great armies and the most advanced technology.
"The Union of Goblins"
During the First Great War the goblins were fighting each other for land and power. Unlike them, Nazz's Tribe wasn't fighting, but improving their defenses. Greenthunder's Base was so fortified that the other tribes couldn't even approach it. In the end of the war, the Alliance Humans from Kul'Tiras attacked the goblin tribes. Knowing that even his clan can't survive the battle, Nazz Stonecrown ordered a temporary alliance between the tribes. Having no choice, all agreed, except Shadowhunt Tribe who believed that an alliance would be a sign of weakness. The united tribes gathered under one name: Goblin Dominion. Having the largest goblin army from Azeroth and the advanced technology the goblins succeeded to push back the humans. In the end of First Great War the Goblin Dominion was disbanded and the tribes returned to their old form. The war remained in goblin history known as The Union of Goblins.
"The Betrayal"
The Second Great War also known as The Betrayal started for the goblins when the Worgens, under the leadership of Arugal Hellcast, attacked the tribes. The Worgens, wolf-human kinds were using dark magic. Knowing of the powerful magics, Nazz Stonecrown formed the Goblin Dominion again, but this time the Shadowhunt Tribe agreed to join. Nazz suspected something but he didn't pay much attention since he had a war to lead. A few months before the Great Second War's Ending the final battle between the Worgens and Goblin Dominion was about the begin. All the goblins and worgens gathered in the east of Shadowfang Keep. Nazz ordered that attack. The Goblin's were winning but then something terrible happened. The Shadowhunt Tribe showed their true face and betrayed the Goblin Dominion. Not knowing what is happening, the goblins of the Dominion began to attack their own forces. This was the darkest day for the Goblin Dominion. After that the Worgens and the Shadowhunt Tribe conquered most of the Silverpine Forest, disbanding the Dominion and destroying the other tribes. And so ended the second war.
"Hero's Rising"
Nazz Stonecrown was never found, nor his corpse. All believed that he was dead. Well, they were wrong. Nazz was very bad injured but he wasn't dead. During the battle he was impaled by Arugal Hellcast with a cursed spear. He fell into a river. When he woke up he found himself in a magic prison guarded by humans. It was Dalaran. Archmage Antonidas knew who Nazz was and imprisoned him for doing crimes against the people of Lordaeron. Some days later, a human knight promised Nazz a "prison break" in exchange of the Goblins technology weapons. Having no choice, the Goblin agreed. Next day the "prison break" was made and Nazz escaped. He ran to the shores where he took a boat which helped him travel to Silverpine Forest. His homeland was nothing more than ashes. He ran to his former city of Greenthunder Tribe. He found out that the city was still surviving. When the other goblins saw him, they thought it's a mirrage, but he wasn't. The Greenthunder Tribe was about to be reborn.
"Curse of the Unholy"
It was in the beginning of the summer and all the tribes were restoring themselves. The Goblin Dominion gathered to fight the Shadowhunt and the Worgens. The battle was about to begin, when another betrayal took place. This time was on the enemy side, Arugal betrayed the Shadowhunt Tribe. Angry, the Shadowhunt assaulted the Shadowfang Keep. They were about to conquer it when another power came to help the Worgens: The Scourge. The Shadowhunt had powerful weapons, but not even that could have stopped the giant abominations and the ravaging ghouls. In a few days the Worgens and the Scourge destroyed the Shadowcrow Tribe. Nazz knew how powerful they are and he called for the Dominion once more. But this time he feared that it wouldn't be enough. All the goblin tribes ran to Greenthunder's fortress. Few hours later, the fortress was attacked by the unholy creatures. The goblins fought with courage, and the courage was the thing that kept them alive. In the end of the war more than half of the goblins were dead, the fortress was ruined but the creatures were defeated. The Goblin Dominion was victorious and it was never disbanded. And so passed the Third Great War.
"The Reborn"
Five years have passed since Arthas united with Ner'zhul. Tired of hiding, Nazz decides to not just restore the Dominion but to expand it. And so rises the Goblin Dominion, more powerful that it ever was, led by Nazz Stonecrown. Having the most advanced technology from Lordaeron and great numbers, the Goblin Dominion is sure it can withstand against any enemy that may stand in their way.

Level 3
I always wanted to join such projects can i join i want to create the goblin units not all of them but if all them thats okay but of course il use the models in game and i might download from here too so can i join?(repeative i know but im just excited)

Level 14
Hey!
Sounds a good project.
Good luck ... Nothing to say besides good luck ^^
@Cyper95: More powerful THAN they ever were. not THAT...I think.

Level 13
I'm a good triggerer, and since my 3 other projects is on-hold i think i could help here :)

I could also be grammar corrector as Cyper, but ofcourse i'm not pure english, so it'll probaly be better just to be triggerer :p

Level 9
As far as you can see, the terrain development is 0, which means no map.
Midnighters has started to work to the first map. I commit him to make the begining part of the map.
I need to know at what do you like and you're better?
Cinematics, Spell Triggering, Event ...?

Level 13
The screenshots look like the terrain have been build pretty much o_O

I've just started making cinematics, i ain't really good at spell triggering BUT i am good at events, votekicking, all that more complex stuff.

Level 14
Long time ago, the Goblins were a part of the Horde, but their hunger for money and technology made them to split up. Some became merchants, some rejoined the Horde and some created tribes. So was the Greenthunder Tribe, ruled by Nazz Stonecrown in Silverpine Forest. Nazz's Tribe was the most powerful of all, having great armies and the most advanced technology.

"The Union of Goblins"

During the First Great War the goblins were fighting each other for land and power. Unlike them, Nazz's Tribe wasn't fighting, but improving their defenses. Greenthunder's Base was so fortified that the other tribes couldn't even approach it. In the end of the war, the Alliance Humans from Kul'Tiras attacked the goblin tribes. Knowing that even his clan can't survive the battle, Nazz Stonecrown ordered a temporary alliance between the tribes. Having no choice, all agreed, except Shadowhunt Tribe who believed that an alliance would be a sign of weakness. The united tribes gathered under one name: Goblin Dominion. Having the largest goblin army from Azeroth and the most advanced technology the goblins succeeded to push back the humans. In the end of The First Great War the Goblin Dominion was disbanded and the tribes returned to their old form. The war remained in goblin history known as The Union of Goblins.

-----------------------

"The Reborn" (Curent Situation)

Five years have passed since Arthas united with Ner'zhul. Tired of hiding, the forgotten goblins, under the leadership of the great Nazz Stonecrown, rises again to bring a new glory to the Goblin Dominion. This time they intend to conquer the world of Azeroth, being sure that their high technology and firepower can withstand against any enemy they might encounter.

Okay, found some typos / sentences that weren't correct. The underlined words are those found.

Level 9
Well, for the moment the project is on standby, since Midnighters is working at the first map begining. I'm testing the units and spells that I have until now.

To All: I need some ideeas for Nazz Stonecrown's spells preferable with low triggering or none.

Level 9
Well, I want Nazz to be the main and have Agy or Strenght (Ranged or Melee). The campaign will start with him and later another hero will show up (dunno about this one eighter). . .

Level 3
Just a newbie here but how about making nazz storm crown a melee strength or maybe intell since his a leader he must have intelligence but i think strength and i also think he must have a spell that summons dead goblins to fight for him

Status
Not open for further replies.