• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
i have a major leak in my map i think it is all the string leaks in my multiboard i have several multiboards w average lines of 10 down and 3 across most of them r set to periodically recheck everything in each one of the multiboards can this be the cause of the leaks ? or is it something else cause even when i dont run anything if i just load my map it does it if anyone can help me +rep

Level 28
Level 29
ik i dont have any unit groups tho

just count the structures of one unit but im changing it and seeing if tht fixes the leak if it does then ill change this to solved if not then ill put the map out there i should have this checked in an hr or so i just had to go out to bowl lol so havent been home for the last 4 hrs

edit: i found out it was one of my multiboard variables tht was getting checked and changed every .05 seconds when i changed it to check every minute it was added the 40k memory ( leak ) at tht 1 minute point so i just have to find a way to change it and make it better thanks everyone rep to everyone tht helped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.