• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Just some Lore Quizzes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Let's test your knowledge about the Warcraft lore. +rep to those who can answer people's questions.

Okay you get Achievements when you achieve these goals:

1.Lore Hero-Answer two sets of questions with no wrong answers twice in a row.
2.Question Master-Give 3-5 questions that no one can answer in three days. After three days, give the correct answers and I will check if it is really a lore question.

More Achievements are coming.

Last edited:
Level 24
Let's test your knowledge about the Warcraft lore. +rep to those who can answer me all the questions.

1)Who is the son of Garona and Medivh that is the current Guardian of Tirisfal
2)Who are the parents of Cenarius
3)Who are the Dragon Aspects (tell me who replaced Malygos)

The deadline of answers is tomorrow.

1. Med'an
2. Elune and Malorne
3. Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Ysera the Dreamer, Nozdormu the Timeless (who has appointed Anachronos the Ancient as his succesor) and Kalecgos who replaced Malygos the Spellweaver.

Now it's my turn to ask if you can answer these questions.

1. What Old God is behind the Emerald Nightmare?
2. Who was it that killed Galakrond?
3. What's the name of Sylvanas's cousin?

Level 25
1. Med'an
2. Elune and Malorne
3. Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Ysera the Dreamer, Nozdormu the Timeless (who has appointed Anachronos the Ancient as his succesor) and Kalecgos who replaced Malygos the Spellweaver.

Now it's my turn to ask if you can answer these questions.

1. What Old God is behind the Emerald Nightmare?
2. Who was it that killed Galakrond?
3. What's the name of Sylvanas's cousin?

Your answers are all correct. You are a real loremaster. Unfortunately, I can't give you +rep right now. Let's wait for the moderator's comments before I can give you +rep.

Level 24
1.N'Zath
2.The Dragonflights
3.Zendarin

Good work, although number two is wrong it was not the dragonflights but the proto-drake Malygos that shoved a rock down the throat of Galakrond while Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu and Neltharion kept Galakrond bussy then Malygos blocked him from caughing it up by diving into the maw of the leviathan and keeping the rock down with his own body weight.

Level 24
Can I still answer those questions ?

Well you could but I do not see the reason to since the answers have already been given, I can give you some questions however.

1. What was the name of Kurdran Wildhammers gryphon?
2. What was the name of Alexstraszas prime consort who died in the second war?
3. What is the name of the five titan keepers of Ulduar and from where were their names inspired from?

And lets give you a difficult question aswell and see if you know the answer.

4. During the aspects gathering in Dawn of the Aspects, Nozdormu, Alexstrasza and Ysera had all brought an individual companion from their flight what were their names?

Last edited:
Level 24
Ok lets not be so kind this time.

1. Unable to alone withstand temptation what was it that enabled Vereesa Windrunner from becoming a sin'dorei?
2. What was Malygos personality like as a proto-drake and before the War of the Ancients?
3. What two things was it that Galakrond swallowed in his battle against Tyr?

PS. I'm still looking for the answer to the forth question.
4. During the aspects gathering in Dawn of the Aspects, Nozdormu, Alexstrasza and Ysera had all brought an individual companion from their flight what were their names?

Level 24
Well since it's been over 30 hours with no one cunning enough to give answers I will give you the answer.

1. Unable to alone withstand temptation what was it that enabled Vereesa Windrunner from becoming a sin'dorei?

It was the aid of her husband Rhonin's supply of arcane powers that allowed Vereesa to resist the temptation of becoming a sin'dorei. Without the help of her husband she would as many others not fortunate enough to have the help of an archmage have turned into a blood elf.

2. What was Malygos personality like as a proto-drake and before the War of the Ancients?

In Dawn of the Aspects Malygos was one of the more clever proto-drake and took great pride in it, constantly bragging about his superiority, unlike Alexstrasza he was also aggressive to other proto-drakes but also knew how to build friendships when he had the desire to, he just as other proto-drakes had strong moral view on many things such as cannibalism. Malygos also had a very strong willpower being the only proto-dragon ever known to have resisted the corruption of Galakrond, he was swift thinking, a strong and respected leader.

Before the war of the ancient little is known about Malygos other than that he had developed a strong friendship with Neltharion most likely due to the events in dawn of the aspects, it's also known that he enjoyed to entertain to other people and enjoyed when the audience rewarded him with applauds.

3. What two things was it that Galakrond swallowed in his battle against Tyr?

He swallowed the hand of Tyr and a magical artifact crafted by Tyr to help the aspects if the day would ever come when they would lose faith in themselves.

Alexstrasza brought Afranstrasz, Nozdormu brought Chronormu and Ysera brought her daughter Merithra.

I think I will scale down the difficulty of the questions.

1. What does the tauren call Malorne?
2. Acourding to WarCraft III lore how many old gods where there lurking below the surface of Azeroth?
3. Who was the only mortal during the war of the ancients found powerfull enough to challange the powerfull pit lord Mannoroth?
4. Which of the original dragon aspects were born first?
5. In the book Day of the Dragon which red dragon was said to be the oldest alive?
6. Why is the orc encampment in Arathi Highlands called Hammerfall?

Also if someone would like to test my knowledge I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Level 24
2. 3
4. Malygos, the blues.
6 It's where Ogrim died.

2. Wrong

1.Apa'ro
2.Five
3.Korialstrasz?
4.Malygos
5.Alextrasza
6.It is where Ogrim Doomhammer died or fallen.

3. Dragons do not see themselves as mortals in the Warcraft universe (Or atleast not before the death of Deathwing) and even then it's not confirmed that he could actually take on the pit lord in a 1 v 1.
5. Wrong

Level 24
3. Broxx? I think that's his name, you know the Orc guy who wounded Archimonde. Can't be Cenarius surely? He's an immortal.

5. Tyranastrasz

Broxigar never had the opportunity to challenge the Pit Lord perhaps he was able to, but of that we will never know. Cenarius is a demigod so no he is not taken into consideration. The only mortal who Mannoroth feared was Queen Azshara.

And I think you mean that he injured Sargeras not Archrimonde, but that could also be speculated since he used the axe forged by Cenarius and it's unknown if any mortal forged steel can actually harm Sargeras.

Level 24
Yes it was Tyranstrasz, in Day of the Dragon Nekros mentions that the male is several seasons older than the female however in Dawn of the aspects it's said that all other dragons were born after the fall of Galakrond to make sure no one tried to turn to cannibalism.

Level 12
About the Old Gods, there are said to be five. C'thun, Yogg-Sarron, N'zoth and Y'Shaarj and the mysterious number five which could be Hakkar by some theories.

By the way, during the instance War of The Ancients in WoW, didn't Illidan with the help of adventurers fight Mannaroth?

Level 24
About the Old Gods, there are said to be five. C'thun, Yogg-Sarron, N'zoth and Y'Shaarj and the mysterious number five which could be Hakkar by some theories.

By the way, during the instance War of The Ancients in WoW, didn't Illidan with the help of adventurers fight Mannaroth?

Yes, Tyrande, Illidan and 5 adventurers did fight Mannoroth and some of his minions.

Level 18
1.Who is Archmage Mordent ?
2.What is the name of Keal'thas Phoenix ?
3.Who attack Sargeras during the War of the Ancients ?
4.Who is the Mazordomo of Ragnaros ?
5.What is the name of the twin bear demigods ?
6.Which old god corrupt Garrosh Hellscream ?
7.What is the name of the Dreadlord that prefers to use necromancy ?
8.Who is the cruel Mogu that rule Pandaria ?
9.Who is the current ranger general of Quel'thalas ?
10.What is the name of the Hippogriff and the Rider sent to Darnassus by Commander Hadrissa ?
This questions are for other members to answer not u Razosh because I think u know all the answers

Level 24
1.Who is Archmage Mordent
2.What is the name of Keal'thas Phoenix
3.Who attack Sargeras during the War of the Ancients
4.Who is the Mazordomo of Ragnaros
5.What is the name of the twin bear demigods
This questions are for other members to answer not u Razosh because I think u know all the answers

I'm just going to leave the answers here you can look at them if you wish if you wish to figure it out for yourself however do not take a look at the spoiler below.

1. A night elf mage from the highborne who allied with Tyrande Whisperwind.
2. Al'ar
3. Broxigar
4. The last Majordormu of Ragnaros was Fandral Staghelm
5. Ursoc the Mighty and Ursol the Wise

And for the questions you edited in.

6. Y'Shaarj
7. Mal'Ganis
8. Lei'Shen was the first mogu emperor and was also resurrected to lead the mgu again although he was killed and as of now the mogu do not seem to have an emperor. There were also a few that followed a mogu named Xin in 5.0 but he died before his plans had set root.
9. Halduron Brightwing
10. I have never heard of any commander Hadrissa.

Last edited:
Level 24
Altough the last Majordomo was Fandral Staghelm, it should be also noted that Majordomo Executus was Majordomo before Fandral.

Also, Razosh damnit! Stop answering all the questions I wanna have fun too.

That's why I put them in

Level 24
Alright it's been almost 24 hours now and nobody has given an answer so why do I not just jump in and give you the correct answers.

1. Moroes the Castellan and Cook.
2. The Sha of Pride, Taran Zhu was always very proud of his own people and believed them the only ones able to handle Pandaria and even in some sense saw his people as superior to the other races.
3. Rend, Maim and Griselda.
4. Leper Gnomes who were green because of the explosion of a radioactive bomb.
5. Agamaggan.

Time to ask the lot of you some questions.

1. Who was claimed to be the ancestor of the wolvar?
2. How do proto-drakes prefer to eat their prey?
3. Eranikus has one confirmed brother, who?
4. Alexstrasza and Ysera had a clutch brother what was his name?
5. Who is the highest ranked tauren in the Cenarion Circle?

Level 24
1. Who was claimed to be the ancestor of the wolvar?
2. How do proto-drakes prefer to eat their prey?
3. Eranikus has one confirmed brother, who?
4. Alexstrasza and Ysera had a clutch brother what was his name?
5. Who is the highest ranked tauren in the Cenarion Circle?

1. The badger ancient.
2. Alive.
3. Itharius.
4. Dralad.
5. Hamuul Runetotem.

New questions:

1. Who says "The silent, sleeping, staring houses in the backwoods always dream... It would be merciful to tear them down..."?
2. How did Sindragosa die?
3. Why did Broxigar call Tyrande a shaman?
4. It's told in Night of the Dragon that Korialstrasz was once in love with a dragon from another flight, who?
5. What is the name of the capital city of the naga?

Level 25
1. The badger ancient.
2. Alive.
3. Itharius.
4. Dralad.
5. Hamuul Runetotem.

New questions:

1. Who says "The silent, sleeping, staring houses in the backwoods always dream... It would be merciful to tear them down..."?
2. How did Sindragosa die?
3. Why did Broxigar call Tyrande a shaman?
4. It's told in Night of the Dragon that Korialstrasz was once in love with a dragon from another flight, who?
5. What is the name of the capital city of the naga?

1.It's a mysterious whisper
2.Neltharion's Dragon Soul
3.Brox called her shaman because he is believing that the powers of healing she used were granted to her by the spirits.
4.Alextrasza
5.Nazjatar

Level 24
1.It's a mysterious whisper
2.Neltharion's Dragon Soul
3.Brox called her shaman because he is believing that the powers of healing she used were granted to her by the spirits.
4.Alextrasza
5.Nazjatar

1. Correct.
2. Correct.
3. Correct.
4. Alexstrasza and Korialstrasz is from the same flight, wrong.
5. Correct.

Level 24
1. Here I'm in luck since I just read the last guardian and I know they are called incubi and were given a small entry.
2. I do not really understand what you mean with another self but you might mean the name Lo'gosh that he was called by the orcs when he was a gladiator.
3. Calia Menethill
4. Kryl I think his name was, I might have mispelled that name since it was about two years ago since I last read Day of the Dragon.
5. I heard this one being mentioned in the But Wait There's Lore podcast and there was in the RPG a second brother of Jaina but since this is from the RPG the lore is non-cannon and therefor worth nothing so I'm going to say no one knows.

And the answer to my question 4 was Sintharia.

Now it's my turn again, let's go with a theme and since you've appearently read the book Day of the Dragon here we go. :D

1. How did Tyranstrasz die and what was it he protected.
2. Why did Vereesa break a mans hand in the bar and why did she go easy on him?
3. Who destroyed the Dragon Soul?
4. Who did Deathwing judge to be the most deadly of the four aspects that attacked him, who did he consider most intelligent and who did he judge strongest in raw power?

Level 24
1. How did Tyranstrasz die and what was it he protected.
2. Why did Vereesa break a mans hand in the bar and why did she go easy on him?
3. Who destroyed the Dragon Soul?
4. Who did Deathwing judge to be the most deadly of the four aspects that attacked him, who did he consider most intelligent and who did he judge strongest in raw power?

1. He was killed by Deathwing defending Alexstrasza and her eggs, he and Alexstrasza's two other only consorts were slain by the orcs in the second war.
2. She broke the hand since she was complimented on her looks but not on her skill in battle so she thought it just to teach the human a leasson by breaking his hand but she also saw this as a small punishment since he was under the effect of alcohol and had the human been sober one dread to think what she would have done.
3. Rhonnin destroyed the dragon soul in the second war, the dragon soul had originally been the property of the orc Nekros Skullcrusher who had used the dragon soul to attack Alexstrasza's home and take her and her oldest consort Tyranstrasz as slaves who were built to breed the orcs an army of dragons.
4. The most deadly Deathwing judged to be Alexstrasza since she had the power to attack his emotions overwhelming him with sorrow and guilt that were emotions that Deathwing did not have the power to fight, he considered Ysera to be the most intelligent and Malygos to be the most powerfull.

Alright since I want to keep this alive we'll keep going with the questions, so lets make this a big one.

1. What was the name of Rexxar's giant black wolf whom gave his life to save Rexxar?
2. What's the name of Veressa and Rhonin's two children?
3. What's the name of the specie of owls bread by the Arakkoa?
4. What planet did the Draenei originally come from?
5. The puzzle-box of Yogg-Saron whispers of two other old gods, which two?
6. Who enchanted Garrosh's axe Gorehowl in the battle against Cairne Bloodhoof?
7. Who is the leader of the Gorloc group known as the Oracles?
8. What is a Mak'Gora?
9. What's the name of the leader of Dark Iron Clan?
10. What dreadlord was it that helped Sylvanas in the third war?
11. What's the name of the home of Al'akir the Windlord?
12. What's the name of Tyrande's adopted daughter?
13. What happened to Zandalar during the Cataclysm?
14. What are the daughters of Cenarius called?
15. What bronz dragon has been assigned the role as the next aspect of the bronz dragonflight?

Level 25
1.Haratha
2.Giramar and Galadin
3.Kaliri
4.Argus
5.C'Thun and N'zoth?
6.Magatha Grimtotem
7.Geen
8.A duel of honor in the Horde, it is used for many reasons.
9.Moira Thaurissan
10.Varimathras
11.???
12.Shandris Feathermoon
13.Destroyed
14.Dryads
15.Anachronos the Ancient

Status
Not open for further replies.