• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IS there a way to retreive the NAGA race from wc3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
right now...im starting to make a custom FFA (with 1 new race)= NAGA

but i notice that NAGA race is in campaign and it must be somewhere in the editor right??

but if not... is there a way to add races to wc3
(in the room before starting the game)

exemple : -Human
-Orc
-Undead
-NightElf

bonus: -Naga
-Demons

(NAGA AND DEMONS) would be my new races into the room screen but is it possible to creat more then 4 race??? if yes... i need some advice

Level 13
Well, I'm pretty sure that you can't actually add another race in addition. At least, not to my knowledge. However, you can change all of the settings save the actual title of the race to naga.

For example, you could replace all of the human stuff with naga things. Pictures, models, everything. The only difference is that it would be listed "human" not "naga".

That's my experience though so...

Level 5
hm ok

that is exacly what i need to avoid..i dont want to overright any of the orginal race but ur telling me that we can't put more race into addition soo..

there is no way at all to add race wihout deleting one???

Level 13
Oh yeah, I suppose.

What you could do is create the races, and then what you can do is like, for instance, when the game starts have it (bear with me, I'm going to explain it like starcraft) so you have one guy and six beacons and you walk on a beacon to choose your race. Or something to that extent maybe?

Level 24
somebody already did a map where orc is replaced with naga. it's in the map Twisted Meadows. downloaded it from this site myself a while before joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.