• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ironhide Shifter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello,
A beastman alternative to the druid of the claw, loosely based on eberreon shifters, id recommend baking it into its own model with a particle emitter on the eyes perhaps
Feel free to do as you please with it without crediting me

Also i do not intend to do a full repaint, its reduntant and usually ends up looking out of place in game (in my opinion)

I also included an alternate version for the druid form that's a better fit for custom models that use this texture such as Ujimasa Hojo's optimized version that uses the shoulderpad textures properly
Previews
Contents

Ironhide Shifter (Texture)

Ironhide Shifter (Alternate) (Texture)

Ironhide Shifter (Bear) (Texture)

Reviews
Footman16
So I inspected this bundle quite closely and the freehand that's here is really good, and the CnP and re-colouring has been done really well. I did spend a while calculating it but sadly it doesn't fulfill the 75% freehand requirements for...
So I inspected this bundle quite closely and the freehand that's here is really good, and the CnP and re-colouring has been done really well. I did spend a while calculating it but sadly it doesn't fulfill the 75% freehand requirements for recommended. As such it is Useful/simple, although I do want to give credit to the quality of the end result and I hope you make more textures :)